Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy New Year to All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Happy New Year to All Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year to All   Happy New Year to All EmptyThu 01 Jan 2009, 12:38 am

Happy New Year to All New_ye12
Happy New Year to All Sendin10

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!

Now that 2009 is here, we are ready to celebrate the coming of a new beginning. I am so grateful that we have all been able to have a place to come together where we can share, smile, and laugh. I won't make this a long post, just long enough to wish you many blessing in the up coming year.
Thank you Deborah for all that you do to make sure that we have a place to call home.
You are the best.
love to all
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Happy New Year to All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy New Year to All   Happy New Year to All EmptyThu 01 Jan 2009, 10:54 am

Happy Happy New Year to All, I had an exciting night at the house. I went to bed about 10:30 and the dogs woke me up and then it was fire works and big guns going off all over the place. I got up and went out to the horses and they were running wild. I got some peppermint candy and we stood in the wind and cold waching it all. I stood it for about an hour and let them go. They were fine this morning. The chickens were telling me all about it this morning and followed me up to the house...I have a picket fence around the front and back porch or all the animals would be at the door. I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to a better year. I know I had some weird dreams last night, nothing bad, I lost my dog, but found her. I'm anxious to hear what everybody else did last night. It was cool when I went out to feed this morning. Here's a hug to everyone. Yours in the struggle, Barbara
Back to top Go down

Happy New Year to All
Page 1 of 1