Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy new Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrakitt

Happy new Year Empty
PostSubject: Happy new Year   Happy new Year EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 7:42 am

Razz Hi Nanamom, Barara & all,
Sorry to have been off line for a few, just slipped by to wish you all a HNY and to say....Lets make 2009 the best recovery year yet!!
I sat outside on my own for a few minutes on NYE and reflected upon the last years trials, the emotional roller coaster that i'd been living on and what my disease had done to my life. I realized that dwelling on what could have been "if I hadn't have been useing" was erelevant and that holding on to that regret was like drinking poison.
So, here's to a new year, a new way of life, a way of living that means personal growth, achievment and above all, a connection to people that care about me and you because we now have the ability to love.
I'll be around xxxArrakitty
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Happy new Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year   Happy new Year EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 9:21 am

Good Morning Arrakitty,
Well, it is so good to see you. I have missed seeing you here, but I do understand that you are probably busy with the Holidays and all, but please drop by more often.
It never hurts us to reflect back on our using days, to remind us of where we were and where we are now, as long as we let it go just as you did. How are your days going now?
Are you still on the 24mg or have you been able to drop down to 16mg?
Remember don't be in a hurry to jump off of the subs. The longer you are on them, the less likely you are to relapse.
We have some new members since your last visit, please when you have the time, come back and tell them about yourself. Enjoy your weekend. I will look forward to hearing form you again.
Yours
Dee ( nannamom )

Happy new Year Dee_ab10
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Happy new Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year   Happy new Year EmptyFri 02 Jan 2009, 12:51 pm

Wow! Arrakitty, How great to hear from you! I can tell you have been fine! This is real good to hear. Happy New Year to you too. It's Barbara. I hope you stop by more often cause we do care and worry a bit when we don't hear from you. I know some people just read the posts and get what they need from this, but we have missed you. Things are the same for me, except I'm having an operation on my foot hopefully on the 7th...and Dee didn't tell you she got hit by a taxi! She's so into helping others, she doesn't say anything about her mishaps. She's a sweetheart. We were on the radio at menletstalk@gmail.com. You can follow the prompts and listen to it if you want to. Click onto audio. Well, again, it was good to hear from you and good to know you're still doing good. Yours in the struggle, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy new Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year   Happy new Year Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy new Year
Page 1 of 1