Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi George

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi George Empty
PostSubject: Hi George   Hi George EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 8:55 pm

I won't go into a lot of things right now, I'm half watching a television program and want to give you my undivided attention. I'm just in a depressed rut about some stuff going on and it's not changing fast enough for me. I'll go into it later.

Thank you so much for your concern. It was nice of you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi George Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi George   Hi George EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 10:36 pm

I'm back...George I've been dealing with some health issues and had some tests come back okay. The only thing is my liver test were at the worst they have been in years and I got a little scared. I realize scared can only allow it room to fall further down. I've got to be strong in my mind and look for new ways to get back on the right road to get better. It's not just me. I've got an old racehorse I rescued and she is suffering and needs to be put down. I've got a 24 year old dog the same way. They both follow me around and I'm so sad for them. I should have the money next week to have it done. The fact I lost two union brothers this month. One to cancer and the other I suspect it was pain pills. You think when you get straight, life is wonderful, but you are still faced with life not being so smooth. Being clean doesn't mean you are handed a get out of crap card. I know I must count the good things I have. This horse has had the best four years when she came to me. My dog, Pete has had a good life. He's been a good pal to me. I have so much to be thankful for.

Thank you again for offering to listen. I tell people, a story told is one half solved. I hope you hang with us for a while. Most of my friends are guys. The women friends I have, I've had for years and years. One just moved to Dallas. Thank God for the computer.

Glad you're having some good emotions. Keep sharing and it will stay with you.

Here to help,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Hi George
Page 1 of 1