Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Remember To Be Gentle.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Remember To Be Gentle. Empty
PostSubject: Remember To Be Gentle.   Remember To Be Gentle. EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 10:41 pm

Remember To Be Gentle. Autumn10
"Remember to be gentle with yourself and others. We all are children of chance and none can say why some fields will blossom while others lay brown beneath the August Sun. "

"Care for those around you. Look past your differences. Their dreams are no less than yours . Their choices no more easily made. "

"And give, give in any way you can, of whatever you possess. To give is to love. To withhold is to wither."

"Care less for your harvest than for how it is shared and your life will have meaning and your heart will have peace." -Kent Nerburn
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org
Mez

Mez

Female
Number of posts : 63
Humor : it's coming back.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Remember To Be Gentle.   Remember To Be Gentle. EmptyWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:24 am

Hi Deborah,

I'm Mez and have recently joined this forum. I am really happy that yourself, Barbara and Nannamom started such a positive thing for us addicts. I'm starting to realise my recovery and giving a little bit more to the world each day instead of taking all the time.

Have a lovely holiday.

Mez. flower
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Remember To Be Gentle.   Remember To Be Gentle. EmptyWed 24 Dec 2008, 9:32 pm

Deborah,
I really enjoyed the above quotes. Addiction is soo selfish that it's nice to "give back" in recovery. Does that make sense? I just mean that each one of us has so much to offer, it's nice to be putting that foot forward. I portrayed myself very negatively throughout my using, it's a relief to feel good with how I'm spending my time, living my life. I no longer have that shame weighing so heavily on my shoulders. It felt like the weight of the world at the time. That has lifted & for many reasons, including getting over myself & giving. I really appreciate you passing the quotes along.

Merry Christmas! santa
Love,
BFye I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember To Be Gentle.   Remember To Be Gentle. Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember To Be Gentle.
Page 1 of 1