Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 4:33 pm

Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Doodle10

Good Afternoon everyone,
Yes we have another new member to welcome into our little group. Please join me in welcoming FrogGirl79 to the forum.
Hello FrogGirl, my name is Dee and I am one of three moderators of the Suboxone Forum; The Light At The End of The Tunnel. Our other moderators are Barbara & Beth. We also have some great members that are always ready to help out when you need support.

If you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery, please let us know. We will be more than happy to do what we can to help. Please check out our Suboxone Assisted Treatment website is is a wealth of information and a great educational resource for Suboxone and addiction. www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org And look under Frequently Asked Questions for common Suboxone questions. There is also a section where you can "post a question" you can either post your questions there or on the forum. Either way, someone will be glad to help you out.
Please also go on over to our sister website; Medical Assisted Treatment of America Inc. www.medicalassistedtreatment.org it also is a wealth of information.
I am looking forward to meeting you and would love it if you would post your story once you are comfortable in posting. Your story may be posted under the Suboxone Stories located in the index of the forum.
Yours in Recovery
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 4:58 pm

Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Frogs11

Hello Frog Girl,
I don't know if you could read that "FROGS" (Fully Rely On God's Strength!)
Welcome to the forum! My name is Beth & I am a Suboxone patient who believes that it has saved my life! I started it 20 months ago & I am not nearly the person that I was then compared to who I am today. Thank God & Suboxone! Are you also currently taking Suboxone or thinking about beginning it? Or Methadone? I haven't really tried Methadone, but the Suboxone has worked miracles for me, so I am so grateful for that. We have members here on both. What brought you here Frog Girl? Are you also looking to talk with others who understand what it is like to be in opiate recovery? Your at the right place. This is a place to come that is safe from the outside world. No one is going to judge you nor put you down nor belittle you, we have all been right there. We are here to help each other get through our days in recovery. Not everyday is great, but it sure does help when you can come on here & read a nice, encouraging message from a true friend & it can help change you perspective on how to look at the day that seemed so bad only 1/2 an hour before reading these others members support throughout life without drugs! I really hope that you will come & join in & tell us about yourself, how you decided to become a member here, what you are really going through these days. We want you to open up & get to know you!
Yours in Recovery,
Beth Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Herz
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel EmptyTue 10 Nov 2009, 10:32 pm

Welcome FrogGirl,

I'm in hopes you are okay and finding your way around the forum. We are all here for you to help you begin your recovery. If you need help in any way, please let us know. Hope to hear from you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel   Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming FrogGirl to The Light At The End of The Tunnel
Page 1 of 1