Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Missing you all on Halloween!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Missing you all on Halloween! Empty
PostSubject: Missing you all on Halloween!   Missing you all on Halloween! EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 9:12 pm

Missing you all on Halloween! Sunday10

Happy Halloween to everyone & many welcomes to our newest members!! I am so happy to see that we have had so many new people joining our forum lately & I look forward to getting to know all of you much, much better! I apologize because I haven't been on the forum as much as what I normally am, but I have had some issues with trying to keep my Internet, as well as cable bill on. Due to this issue, it has caused some major stress here at home between hubby & I. Just another one of those daily stressors that I used to rely on opiates for, but today I am proud to say that I am making it through it with out having to even think about going that route. All thanks to God & Suboxone. I have much more to say, but unfortunately due to it being Halloween night, we have a trick or treat party going on here. Which was just stress for me, as I did NOT care to have yet another party here with all that is presently going on. So I snuck away for a few minutes to say hello to my friends that I know understand why I still struggle throughout these situations. I will be back on here tomorrow to get caught back up with everyone. Again, I apologize for not being here to welcome our newest members more properly & to respond to our many newer posts. That is not like me & I will get caught back up!! Hope you ARE all having a delightful Halloween & are actually enjoying yourselves!
Talk with everyone soon! Missing you all on Halloween! Icon_geek
Love,
Beth Missing you all on Halloween! Herz
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Missing you all on Halloween!   Missing you all on Halloween! EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 1:19 pm

Hello Beth,
I am sorry that I did not see this post until just now. I hope all went well for you with all that was going on around you. I have to admit that I admire you for all that you do. Me being the person that I am would not have been able to keep my mouth shut for the sake of keeping the peace. Knowing me the way that I do, I would probably have said my piece and left Gordy (Matt in your case) to deal with the consequences. But I know that if you would have done that it would have made matters worse and confirmed at least in the minds of the "family" members you have not changed. Or how could you have acted like that.

You have a strength and kindness within you that sees you through even the toughest of situations. Be proud of yourself Beth. It won't always be like it is now. Your day will come my friend.
Always,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Missing you all on Halloween!   Missing you all on Halloween! EmptyMon 02 Nov 2009, 2:41 pm

Dee,
Just reading that helps me, just reassures me, gives me a glimmer of hope & I really thank you for noticing how hard it is to do that. Although, I sent you a message today that describes it pretty clearly, I think. I KNOW that I have changed & who I am today compared to who I was while I was using. Yet, people have this misperception that once your an addict, your worthless. Even though I have been in recovery for 20 months on Thursday! I am raising their wonderful, beautiful, smart grandchildren for 12-14 hours a day by myself. But all they focus on is how exhausted Matt must be from working all of these hours right now. Make sure he comes home to a hot meal on the table & a clean house for him to sleep in. I will do just that for right now. I will cover my end of things, but I am tired of there being no acknowledgement for it or gratitude, just pointing out flaws. I swept the upstairs, why not just do the downstairs at the same time? What was I thinking or was I not thinking? Etc. I am going to stop right now.
I have a doctors appointment today at four, but have to pick up Nadine at 2:30 from school to watch the kids who are unwelcome at my doctors visits. Missing you all on Halloween! Icon_twisted Makes me laugh!
Talk to you soon!
Love,
Beth Missing you all on Halloween! Herz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing you all on Halloween!   Missing you all on Halloween! Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing you all on Halloween!
Page 1 of 1