Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome GRB1972

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome GRB1972 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome GRB1972   Welcome GRB1972 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 9:44 pm

Hi,

I just checked for new members and there you were. Great! Glad to see another person has found their way to recovery. Now you are here, would you tell us about yourself and let us get to know you? We have a wonderful family and if there's anything you need, please ask. We have all came from the same place and now we help each other along our way to a better life.

I'm Barbara, one of the moderators. There's Beth and Dee as well. We all love to help the new comers. For now , if you like you are welcomed to read along with us untill you feel like posting to us. If you share, you'll feel a lot better. I know I do when it all seems to build up inside with nowhere to go.

We are here for you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome GRB1972 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome GRB1972   Welcome GRB1972 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 9:12 am

Welcome GRB1972 Chippm10
Good Morning and Welcome!
My name is Dee one of the other moderators that Barbara mentioned and it is always a pleasure to be able to welcome someone new into the forum. We are here to help you in any way that we can. Take your time and read the posts of the other members. I'd like to encourage you to get involved in the forum. Tell us about yourself. Are you currently a Suboxone patient or are you in the thinking stages of Suboxone Treatment?
Our Suboxone Assisted Treatment Website is a wealth of information on the subjects of addiction and Suboxone maintenance. Please go over to the website and read all that you can, the more that you are able to educate yourself about Suboxone the better prepared you will be.
I can guarantee you that at some point you will have many people including family members question you as to your choice of using Suboxone as a tool to manage your addiction. As hard as they may try our families can't really understand and grasp what it is like to be an addict. Many people see addiction as a weakness, or a breakdown within ourselves. But we all know that isn't the case. Addicts are among the strongest group of people that I have ever met.

Beth will be along at some point to say hello and welcome you as well. I'm sure our Kimbo will be here too.
In the meantime post and read.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome GRB1972
Page 1 of 1