Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Birthday Barbara Rue!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Happy Birthday Barbara Rue! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Barbara Rue!   Happy Birthday Barbara Rue! EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 11:52 am

Happy Birthday Barbara Rue! Happy-Birthday

Happy Birthday my "Dear Friend"

Barbara, You and I have been friends for almost three years now. We first met on the old Suboxone forum and our friendship continued on over to the new Light At The End of The Tunnel. I can remember many times that I would sit down and vent to you about things that weren't going right or maybe I was just in a bit*hy mood. But whatever the case was, you were always there.
I want you to know that I value our friendship and the person that you have become.
love,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Barbara Rue!   Happy Birthday Barbara Rue! EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:18 pm

Happy Birthday Barbara! I hope your wishes all come true. Have a great day. Happy Birthday Barbara Rue! Icon_biggrin

Love, Cathy
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Barbara Rue!   Happy Birthday Barbara Rue! EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:45 pm

Happy Birthday Barbara Rue! 19891311

Hello Ms. Barbara!
I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday once again. I bet you prefer this way better than my singing that you had to endure earlier this evening during our phone call. I am not much of a singer, but it doesn't stop me anyways. It actually sometimes even helps me to cope. I really relate with music & love all of the different sounds of life! So again my friend, Happy Birthday to YOU!!! Happy Birthday Barbara Rue! Herz
Enjoy your day & God bless you!! Happy Birthday Barbara Rue! Star3
I love You-
Bethy Happy Birthday Barbara Rue! Herz
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Barbara Rue!   Happy Birthday Barbara Rue! EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:24 pm

Thank you to both of you dear, dear people. I never thought it would happen for me to have "women" friends as I do in you guys here. It stems from doing time and I didn't trust or like many women. Ya'll have become a part of me that's loving and caring. I feel we raise our swords together against all who have hurt us in the past. We are all for one and one for all of us. This includes everyone who has helped me even when the message was for someone else, I applied it to myself and got the answers I needed. I want you all to know I have your back in any way I can. If one of you gets bad off, I will travel to were you are. Being an Army brat, I can pack and move at the drop of a hat. So, know if you need me, I'm there.

Thanks for your birthday wishes for me. You made my day. Cathy, it was a real good surprise to hear from you. Lets keep it up.

Yours to love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Barbara Rue!   Happy Birthday Barbara Rue! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Barbara Rue!
Page 1 of 1