Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I miss everybody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

I miss everybody Empty
PostSubject: I miss everybody   I miss everybody EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

I really miss you all. I've been going from one show to the other and coming in to doctor Sassy. (She's doing better on her one front foot.) She still has pain with her ankle on her other front foot. It was awful to watch her limp on both front feet. She dug her out a bed right where her food and water was so she didn't have to move. Now she's getting around the front yard pretty good. I locked both the horses from the pasture so if something happened, they would be close by. I just have to go around the yard picking up all the "presents" they leave me.

I'm off to bed for now, sending my love and cares to my cyber family. You mean a lot to me. Take care of each other.

Yours to love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

I miss everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss everybody   I miss everybody EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 10:45 pm

I miss everybody Autumsmile

Hello my dear friend,
It is good to see you again. I haven't been able to be here much the last couple of days as my Internet went on me. But I had Comcast out today and as you can see, I am once again up and running. I know how it must have hurt to see your Sassy hurt and I am happy that things seems to be better than before. So, how are you and work coming along? Are you still on your 2mg a day? How is that holding you? Let me know how you are doing. We have a chat in the morning around 9 will you be able to be there? The link is on the chat topic page.
Talk to you later,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

I miss everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss everybody   I miss everybody EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 11:11 pm

Hey Dee,

I just saw you post. Yes, I'm back working from show to show. I should be in each night around 5:15. I've been coming in and doctoring Sassy. She is coming along great. She was even running today. The abcess burst and is draining and I'm soaking her with Epsom salts and dressing her out with Ichthammol Ointment.

I'm still holding it at 2 milligrams and doing a lot better. I guess it was just an adjustment I had to make that takes time. I'm just tired and must go to bed.

Thanks for your concern and comments. They are both appreciated and very much needed.

Yours to love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

I miss everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss everybody   I miss everybody EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 11:51 pm

Hi Everyone,

It good to see everyone is doing so well. I've been working form sun up to sun down. I have to take care of all of the animals the minute I get in and then cook dinner. I'm pretty spent at the end of the day. I had today off and spent it grocery shopping and house work. I let Sassy out in the pasture because it started raining and I know she like to go to the barn when it rains. The next morning she was lame again. I've been doctoring her and the vet will be here in the afternoon tomorrow.

I'm still holding at two milligrams a day and forgot to take it one day and made it through work okay, but had to dose when I got in.

I just wanted you all to know you are my heart and I've missed you all...especially the new people. You are all doing so well. This is a good thing.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

I miss everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss everybody   I miss everybody EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 12:37 am

Barbara
Good to hear from you. I've also gone out of the of the house without taking my Suboxone before, I really didn't miss it until later on that evening. That's what happens the farther into recovery we get, we get to a point where taking our Suboxone isn't the first thing we think about first thing when we get up.
Keep checking in when you can. We'll be here.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

I miss everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss everybody   I miss everybody EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:33 pm

Hey,

I did everything I could to get to the chat room, but it said something about the firewalls not permitting me to enter. I loaded up the Java deal and it still wouldn't work. I hope someone will see this and answer me. All of a sudden I feel all alone and out of place. I miss everybody. It was so good to hear from Dee and Beth today. Bless both of you.

Going to help Mom with the dinner dishes and will be back in a few.

Yours anytime,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

I miss everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss everybody   I miss everybody EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 9:08 am

Barbara It could be that your Internet Security is keeping you from entering the chat room. You could have Crickett check it our for you the next tiem she comes around to check on you, or maybe Kimbo could be the person to answer this one. With as much as I do know about computers does know more than I do. A lot more.
Dee
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

I miss everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss everybody   I miss everybody EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 11:19 am

Hi,

Crickette was ill last week. I start a new show in the morning. Maybe in between she can come over. Would you ask Kim to help me if he would?

I've got to go to the doctor and will be back in the early afternoon, I hope.

Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I miss everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: I miss everybody   I miss everybody Empty

Back to top Go down

I miss everybody
Page 1 of 1