Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dee, I hope you are doing okay

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Dee, I hope you are doing okay Empty
PostSubject: Dee, I hope you are doing okay   Dee, I hope you are doing okay EmptySat 13 Dec 2008, 1:18 am

Dear Dee, Before I go to bed tonight I want to wish you comfort and and may all the help you need come your way. If I was there I'd do something for you if nothing but to help with the housework or run any errands you might need. We may be far apart, but a prayer can come as fast as the speed of light. I will pray on my knees for you. I know you are strong in spirit and fearless in the face of set-backs as in your recent injury. It has made me ill to know you were hurt. I hope you rest well tonight and find relief as days go by. You have become a part of my daily feelings. I'll be here anytime you want to talk. Yours, Barbara
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dee, I hope you are doing okay   Dee, I hope you are doing okay EmptySat 13 Dec 2008, 1:26 am

All of you are angels in disquiseWe will prevail.
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Dee, I hope you are doing okay   Dee, I hope you are doing okay EmptySat 13 Dec 2008, 12:50 pm

Barbara,
Thank you as always for your kind words. If it were possible I would love to have you, we could heal together. It won't be long I'm sure and I will be on the road to recovery. It takes more than just a little old Van to keep me down for too long.
Your friendship has been such a blessing to me, all of you here mean so much to me. If sure that if we continure to wrok together we can continue the journey we started, and reach out to the people that needs us, not just for support but for comfort as well. I will be praying for you during your surgery and recovery. Let me know if you need anything. I am here as always
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dee, I hope you are doing okay   Dee, I hope you are doing okay EmptySat 13 Dec 2008, 3:59 pm

Thanks Dee, you are such a sweetheart. Hope you are doing okay. I've been sitting around all morning and now I've got to rush out to buy somethings at the store. I'll be back with you asap. Love your friend, Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Dee, I hope you are doing okay   Dee, I hope you are doing okay EmptySat 13 Dec 2008, 9:52 pm

Hey girl,
How are you feeling? Are you hanging in there honey? I KNOW that it takes more than a little old van to keep you down. More like a freight train.. Exclamation Thank God!! You sound good in your posts, though, I'm sure that your hurting. I'm glad to know that your still able to get around somewhat. Do you have anyone around to help you out at all? I wish that I had a private plane to be able to get around & visit you girls. I'd love that!! We could actually have coffee together. Wink
I won't hold my breath on that private jet though.. lol! (unless I hit the lotto)
I have to keep it short tonight, need to get babies to bed. Hopefully I can get back on shortly. (if I get any cooperation around here) Hope your feeling as well as can be expected, or even better!!!
Love Your Friend,
BFye I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dee, I hope you are doing okay   Dee, I hope you are doing okay EmptySat 13 Dec 2008, 10:05 pm

Hi Beth,
Yes, I do have help here at home. I have my hubby and my son as well. Believe me they're both watching me like a hawk. The most that they will let me do, is come here and be on the computer. Which of course I love doing.
I don't want to sound like a recording that everyone has already heard, but it is true that everything happens for a reason. And i'm sure that this is the case for me. Time will heal me, and while I'm waiting for that to happen, I'm also waiting to see what it is that God has in mind for me. Go and love your babies. Enjoy your night.
yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Dee, I hope you are doing okay   Dee, I hope you are doing okay EmptySun 14 Dec 2008, 7:22 pm

Hi Dee,
How are you feeling today? Is your pain level starting to let up at all? Is the swelling going down on your elbow? Hang in there! I'm glad to know that your hubby & son are keeping such a close eye on you. You need to be able to take the time you need to recover. As a woman, that's not an easy option. We want to be able to continue taking care of everyone else, as usual. Back to what we were saying about the woman being the glue & foundation of the family. We wear many hats.. king Please just make sure to give yourself what you need. As in length of time, physical therapy, no lifting & other precautions that will slow down your healing or prevent you from healing properly. It sure doesn't sound like your family is going to allow that anyways. What a blessing! Exclamation I only say these things to you because I have gone through it myself. I broke my hip many years back & at the time I was a full time working, single mother. I wasn't able to take the time I needed to heal properly. It has given me trouble ever since. It's much weaker than the other side & often hurts & aches. I now only wish, obviously, that I had just taken the time to heal correctly. I don't want you to have to go through anymore than what your already dealing with. I don't want it to have to be affecting you years down the road. Hopefully none of your injuries are too very serious?? What did the xrays show? Question Let me know..
Well girl, it's time for me to get everybody put together for the night. Sleep
They won't go to bed yet, but I like getting them ready right after dinner. (before they fall apart) It seems to work the best for us that way. Trying a new theory of "Tantrum Prevention" But, I doubt it'll work either. Wink The babies are only one and two. They are going to throw temper tantrums. I better just get used to it, right? scratch I pray that it's only a phase that they'll quickly pass through. Yeah, right. Either way, though, we'll get through it.
Hope all is well with you & to hear from you soon. I love coming on & having posts from you girls. It really cheers me up, gives me hope. Talk to you soon.
Your Friend,
BFye I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dee, I hope you are doing okay   Dee, I hope you are doing okay EmptySun 14 Dec 2008, 9:57 pm

Hi Beth,
I am feeling pretty good considering all that is going on here. And I'm sure that things will continue to get better. Right now I am so sleepy that I can't hardly hold my eyes open, I will catch up with everyone in the afternoon tomorrow. I have an appt. with my suboxone provider. Usually the appt. only takes about 10 minutes, but I think that tomorrows appt. wil be longer.
Sleep well, and I will keep you all in my prayers
Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dee, I hope you are doing okay   Dee, I hope you are doing okay Empty

Back to top Go down

Dee, I hope you are doing okay
Page 1 of 1