Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An Amazing woman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

An Amazing woman Empty
PostSubject: An Amazing woman   An Amazing woman EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 6:19 pm

An Amazing woman Lori_s10

Good Afternoon everyone. I wanted to take some time to speak to all of you about a truly amazing woman. This woman has been through so much in her life and through it all she has kept one thing in her mind. The desire to survive.
And survive she has.

Normally we do not put links to other websites on the forum, but Deborah has agreed this website is an exception. Please take a minute when you can to visit the website and read Lori's Story online. The name of her book is Lori's Song.
Her book is finished now and is for sale for those who would like to purchase a copy. I will give you the link for her website and book purchase as well.
To view Lori's website go here: Lori's Song you can also read a portion of her book online.
To purchase her book, you may follow this link: Purchase Lori's Song
I hope that you will take a minute to read about Lori, as I have.
She has shown tremendous strength and though all odds were against her, she never gave up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

An Amazing woman Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Amazing woman   An Amazing woman EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 10:29 am

Hello to all-
Thank you Dee for putting the links in your above post regarding Lori & her book coming out! Lori is an inspiration to anyone who takes the time to read even just a little bit about her. I love you We've all made choices & had to pay the consequences for these decisions. But Lori, dear, sweet, precious, LORI, got punished so harshly for a choice. Amazingly, she is still here with us today & rather than living her life as a victim, running & hiding from it all, she has turned her worst nightmares & memories into a positive thing for any of us today! It sure helps to put things in perspective. Idea
Thank you Lori & you truly are an inspiration, as your soul is shining through the dark clouds above. Like a Star @ heaven
I also encourage any members/anyone that have not yet read LORI'S STORY to take a few minutes to see how blessed we really are.. as well as the inner strength of this precious woman! Shocked Like a Star @ heaven
Thank you Dee for making the links available & of course, Lori, whose story will remain with me throughout my life. How much she's endured & how she's still able to love herself & her life today. This has "touched" me & will forever remain in my heart! I love you I love you I love you Wink
Blessings to you all,
B I love you
Back to top Go down

An Amazing woman
Page 1 of 1