Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good Morning Renee78

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Good Morning Renee78 Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning Renee78   Good Morning Renee78 EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:48 am

Good Morning Renee78 06cfafe0

Hello Renee,
Welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel.
My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators of the forum and Barbara Rue is our other moderator.
She will be here shortly to say hello to you as well.
In the meantime why don't you take some time to settle in and tell us a little bit about yourself. We all care about you and are ready to offer you both support and friendship.
I want to give you a phone number that you will want to write down and keep in a place where you can get to it when you need it. It is the number for the nurse phone line at Reckitt Benckiser the makers of Suboxone. The nurses are available Monday-Friday 9a.m.-6:45p.m. They are closed on holidays and weekends. That number is: (877)782-6966
If you need to speak to someone right away and don't know who to call, our number is located at the bottom of all of my posts. Don't hesitate to use it if you need it.
I am really looking forward to meeting you Renee.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Good Morning Renee78
Page 1 of 1