Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To Calliememosa and new members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

To Calliememosa and new members Empty
PostSubject: To Calliememosa and new members   To Calliememosa and new members EmptySun 07 Dec 2008, 10:13 pm

I would like to welcome Calliemimosa and any of our new people. You certainly weren't meant to be overlooked. We want all of our members to feel free to be included in our family. I believe some of you were sent private messages, which doesn't show on the board. We are all quite caring and concerned if you are hurting or afraid. If you don't feel comfortable in posting, please feel welcomed to come and read our posts. We can always find something to relate to and find answers. I'm open to anyone who needs to talk out anything you may be facing. Yours in the struggle, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: To Calliememosa and new members   To Calliememosa and new members EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 1:22 am

Hi Calliemimosa,
I'm Dee one of the moderators here. Please feel free to roam around here, sit back and relax. We are here for you at any time day or night. We have a great group of peole here and I'm sure that you will meet them soon. It's getting late and I'm beat tonight. So until tomorrow, sleep well,and welcome
nannamom/dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: To Calliememosa and new members   To Calliememosa and new members EmptyMon 08 Dec 2008, 12:23 pm

Hi Calliemimosa,
Welcome!! I am BFye & have been on Suboxone for 8 months now. I've found this forum recently & I love it!! I didn't know what to expect when I first looked at it, but several members greeted me & made me feel welcome right away. I feel like I have friends here who truly understand the daily struggle we deal with in recovery. I urge you to stick around, even if your not comfortable to discuss yourself right now. The hope is contagious here!! I know that I've "caught it" and don't ever want to lose it again. The days are bright- I wish the same happiness to you. If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to say the word!
Yours,
BFye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Calliememosa and new members   To Calliememosa and new members Empty

Back to top Go down

To Calliememosa and new members
Page 1 of 1