Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recovery and the holidays

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Recovery and the holidays Empty
PostSubject: Recovery and the holidays   Recovery and the holidays EmptyFri 03 Jul 2009, 11:20 pm

Recovery and the holidays Oflibe10

Hello my friends,
I hope this will find all of you doing well in your recovery. Once again we are upon a holiday, some of us have a hard time during the long weekends and in between visiting with friends and family we can start to feel a little bit overwhelmed. If that should happen to you, don't let it worry you. It is normal.
If you find yourself in a situation and you don't feel comfortable, there is nothing wrong with excusing yourself for a few minutes to yourself to re group. If you feel like you need to talk to some one you can always call us. We are always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Yes, even on holidays.
Medical Assisted Treatment of America is always here for you. The phone number is below my signature line. Do not hesitate to call if you need to. That is what we are here for.
I hope that all of you have a safe and fun holiday weekend. I myself will be here on the forum this weekend if you should need to come and talk. If you want to chat let me know. The chat feature of the forum is available anytime that you want to use it. If you want to arrange a time to Chat let me know and I will make it a point to be here.
Happy 4Th of July,
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Recovery and the holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery and the holidays   Recovery and the holidays EmptySat 04 Jul 2009, 11:25 am

Happy 4th of July to you Sweetest Dee!!
How are things in your corner of the universe AKA Vermont? Is it still raining constantly? We've been getting the "isolated storms" but alot of nice days, despite the rain. I love the weather this week. It's highs in the mid 70's and lows in the upper 50's. I don't like it to be so hot that you just sit there & sweat. This is my ideal weather. Normally, the fall is more like this here than what the summers are. We used to have four seasons, but it seems more & more like it's turning into two. Winter or summer.. Did I just waste a whole paragraph on the weather? Rolling Eyes Sorry. I was just trying to respond real quickly before I leave for the dreaded inlaws 4th of July annual get together. You hit the nail on the head when you said that these such events cause major stress. Everytime for me! affraid Oh his mother..
I don't have much time, as I have to get everybody ready, its a half an hour away and starts at one. I'll talk to you more throughout this weekend, as I will also be around. (we decided not to go camping after all)
Hope that you & your family have a great day! Are you going to watch fireworks tonight? We're definately taking the kiddos, as they still talk about them from last year.
Love,
B I love you (Also, I didn't quite understand your pm, was it just that one short little response or did I miss more? Please PM me again. Love ya girl!)
Back to top Go down

Recovery and the holidays
Page 1 of 1