Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi SpicySuz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi SpicySuz Empty
PostSubject: Hi SpicySuz   Hi SpicySuz EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 12:15 pm

Hi Suz,

I just came in to check the board and saw your post and had to add my two cents in...First of all, I have a sick horse I'm doctoring. He (Bask) has an abcess on his left hoof. I have to soak it in Epsom Salts. I'm telling you this cause my post won't be long, but I will tell the whole story again. Both of you (Beth) treasure your girls. (I'm sure you do.) I had a girl when I was seventeen. (1961) Back then girls didn't get pregnant unless you were a bad girl. I'll tell the whole story on another section, but I had to tell you I had to give my baby up for adoption and found her 38 years later. It was a nightmare. She gave me my first Oxycontin and you know the story from there. We ended up not speaking to each other again and she went back where she lived when I found her. Be glad for what you have...it's heaven compared to the hell she put me through. I always wanted a son, but never got pregnant again.

I have to go take care of the closest I have to a son and that's my Arabian male horse. I also have Sass Em Back, (Sassy) she's my daughter... a racehorse off the track. She was a champion at one time and she broke her ankle and survived. She can't run in races anymore so they just threw her out in a pasture with no barn or feed. She was skin and bones when I got her. Now she's healthy and happy. These and all my animals are my reward for staying on Suboxone and keeping my life in order. I also have you and you have me.

Got to go help Bask,

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
SpicySuz

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Hi SpicySuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi SpicySuz   Hi SpicySuz EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 11:57 pm

Hiya barb
Small world I must say.
i live in a racetrack town . born and raised here and still make my home here . my dad was a driver and i grew up working at the track every summer.
still in the summer evenings now ,during racing season ,i can hear the races being called from my home .
i sure didn't get too far!! hahahaha
life sure was fun growing up in this town . i remember we couldn't wait till the racetrack boys got to town . we dated them all summer and then went back to our high school guys when the track closed .
ahhhh the good days LOL.
sorry to hear about you and your daughter . my heart goes out to you .
sure hope you guy is better today and that this e mail finds you with a smile .
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

Hi SpicySuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi SpicySuz   Hi SpicySuz EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 8:30 am

Hi,

Yes, we have a lot in common...we have a trotter training track here and use to go over to party. This was years ago. We use to have a quarter horse track which closed. All of the tracks now are down in Miami. They train horses and the farms are about fifty miles from here in Ocala.

The furrier came out yesterday and said it is an abcess. I've ordered some medicine to be over-nighted to me. I just hope I get it before I go to work at 2:00 today. I've got to go buy feed. He's walking a little better, but still limping.

Listen, don't take this wrong, but we need to keep our subjects in the right area. The one we are in now is for Suboxone Stories. Down below are for social messages or you can send a private message. Please don't take it personal. It's the search engines get mixed signals when they search the forum. We have all forgotten where we were and went on before we realized it.

Got to go to town. Thanks for your concern.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

Hi SpicySuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi SpicySuz   Hi SpicySuz EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 1:49 pm

Hi suz and everyone,

I've got to go to work and won't be back untill about four in the morning. This is the plan, but it may change. Love and tranquility to you all. Haven't heard from Laura lately. Just wanted you to know I care about you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi SpicySuz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi SpicySuz   Hi SpicySuz Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi SpicySuz
Page 1 of 1