Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Mother's Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptySat 09 May 2009, 11:11 pm

Happy Mother's Day 8_12_109Hi guys this is for all you Mom's out there. I truly wish you the best of everything. I have found a great bunch of women here. I never have had many women friends so this is getting me over my non-trust thing with women. I couldn't find a better friend than I have found in you guys. Ya'll take care and have a special day tomorrow.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

Happy Mother's Day Sig
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptySun 10 May 2009, 12:23 am

Happy Mother's Day Momas10

I too, would like to wish everyone here a Happy Mothers Day.
I would also like to extend a blessing wish to those fathers who are taking on the job of raising their children.
I hope that your day is a happy one and you are able to spend time with the ones you love.
Barbara, enjoy the day you have planned with your mom. You are a special daughter, your love has no limit.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptySun 10 May 2009, 11:15 pm

Thanks Dee,

Things went beautiful until everybody had left. I told my Mom to put her purse up. (Beacuse of the nephew I was telling you about.) Now she can't find it. She said she put her money and medication in her purse and brought it over to my house. I didn't see her with her purse. I looked all over her house. I'm so upset and I won't be able to sleep and I've got to work tomorrow. I guess I'll have to pray and let God handle it. Why me?

Talk to you tomorrow,
Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 8:14 am

Good Morning Barbara,
maybe if your mom remembers moving her purse, it might be that she got distracted when she was going to put it over to your house and put it somewhere else instead.
Hopefully when the excitement of the day wheres off she will be able to remember where she put it.
I hope that your nephew didn't get a hold of it.
I know that you checked her house, did you check the closets and other hidden spots over at your house?
Let me know what you turn up. I will be thinking about you and your mom today.
I know your thinking "Why me?" But try and look at it this way, your mom is okay, she had a great time, and the things in her purse can be replaced, even the medication, but you can't replace the happiness that she felt when she had her family around her.
I can't remember how old your nephew is. If you can't find the purse after a thorough search, call his parents and ask them if they saw it. If it doesn't turn up you might have to report it stolen and tell the police your fears about the nephew, most of the time that is the only way that medication can be replaced, with a police report. Let me know.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 11:30 pm

Hi Dee,

I just got in from work. I'm doing a show that opens at 2:00 tomorrow afternoon. I'm so tired I don't even want to talk about what all we had to do.
I'm back at 7 in the morning and got to jump in bed, but I had to say hi and let you know my Mom hid her purse under her kitchen sink! I came in from work and started looking around and found it. Thank you for your concern. You're such a doll. I just had to get on line long enough to check the members and answer you. Please let Beth and Debbie and all of our other regular buddies I send my love and I'll be back tomorrow when I get in from work. I'll probably be in by 4:00 cause I have to go to my Suboxone doctor after work.

I love you lots,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 12:03 am

Barbara,
I'm so happy that you found the purse. I know that the medications could all have been replaced but it would have still been stressful.
Get your rest, we will all be here when you get home from work.
Have a good day at work.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day EmptyTue 12 May 2009, 9:39 pm

Happy Mother's Day 23_9_11 Happy Mother's Day 23_50_1 Thanks Dee,

I talked to you on another section and too tired to stay up any longer. I'm going to go out to see if Bask is still standing and if he's okay, I'm off to bed. I didn't mean to put that "Bored" one up here. I'm good.

I'll let you know what happens to Bask in the morning.

Love,
Barbara

Happy Mother's Day Sig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Mother's Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day   Happy Mother's Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Mother's Day
Page 1 of 1