Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happy Mothers Day to all!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Happy Mothers Day to all! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Mothers Day to all!   Happy Mothers Day to all! EmptySun 13 May 2012, 11:43 am

Happy Mothers Day to all! Secure10

May you all have a day filled with love, family and many blessings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all!   Happy Mothers Day to all! EmptySun 13 May 2012, 6:39 pm

Thank you Dee.

Hope your doing good.
It was a real blessing to celebrate a holiday addiction free. To not have to worry about having enough pills to make or break the day.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's, enjoy ~~
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all!   Happy Mothers Day to all! EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 1:36 pm

I didn't realize that a few short days after Mother's day would we lose Deborah. It's a shock and sadness we have lost such a devine person. She was just what I needed to get it to sink in. She was soft and caring, but hard and no nonsense. Just reading her story was the strength I needed to know the boundries I could go through. I'm going to miss knowing she's here, but then she is through her posts, work, and the people she helped. I'm in hopes we can keep this forum going in her name. I know this is what she would have wanted. I will do all to carry on her wishes. I'll be here to help Dee cause she deserves an award for all she does as well.

Deborah, I know you are close by. I hope your family will agree to keep you wishes alive.

Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all!   Happy Mothers Day to all! EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 3:05 pm

Barbara,
It is a sad day in the advocacy community when we lose yet another great person. I have many find memories of Deborah and know that one of the things she loved most was helping others find their way. I don't care what time of day it was she would be there.
I have her voice in my head everyday, and I can still hear her when I pick up the phone, all she would say was "Dee, this is Deborah" her voice was one- that only she had. She would always ask me, "Dee, are you sure you want to do this for one more year?" And I would say, "of course I do" and one more year we would.
I honestly don't know how many more one more years I have left but, I am going to do my damndest.
With all of the people who have been helped over the year, there are still many more needing that help. All we can do is forge ahead. The rest will follow.

Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all!   Happy Mothers Day to all! EmptyWed 23 May 2012, 3:19 pm

I read the link you provided.
She was an amazing woman.
I am proud to help carry out her wish and keep this forum going. I am certainly going to give it my all to get people motivated and excited about this road to recovery that we are all on.

May Deborah rest in peace and look down on us and be proud of what we will do to keep her dream alive.

God Bless us all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mothers Day to all!   Happy Mothers Day to all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Mothers Day to all!
Page 1 of 1