Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome ready to be me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome ready to be me Empty
PostSubject: Welcome ready to be me   Welcome ready to be me EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 7:18 pm

Hello readytobeme,
My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, I am sure that she will be here soon to welcome you as well.
Meeting new people is always a pleasure, especially when it is people that are ready to turn their lives around and go for the best that they can be.
If you have any questions about Suboxone or just need to talk we are always here to help. Most questions about Suboxone can be found on our website I will include the link at the end of this post.
In the meantime make yourself at home and read the posts of the other members.
When you are up to it, tell us a little bit about yourself.
I have been in recovery for going on 7 years now. The first four years I was on Methadone Maintenance, and the last 3 I have been taking Suboxone. I have to say that the past 7 years have been the best years in a very long time. My story is posted under the topic "Suboxone Stories." You are more than welcome to read it. I'd like to hear your story as well.
Good to have you here.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
sunny

www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome ready to be me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome ready to be me   Welcome ready to be me EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 10:38 pm

Welcome Ready to be me,

My electricity is going on and off for some reason, so I'll make this short as I want to disconnect my computer. I'm happy to see another member has joined. cheers

I'm Barbara and am willing to help in any way I can. You are welcomed to post or

read along with the rest of us. Glad you could make it here and in hopes you will

stay. Good night for now.

Yours in the dtruggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Welcome ready to be me
Page 1 of 1