Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Particular

Male
Number of posts : 44
Humor : Speeding through nowhere at the velocity of dreams
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells Empty
PostSubject: Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells   Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells EmptyWed 11 Mar 2009, 8:26 pm

Hello everyone,

I wanted to drop you all a quick line and let you know I'm doing well. Since I broke out my dosages to every 6 hours I haven't had anymore cold/painful spells. Please, if you're new to this site don't use me as your source of information. I seem to be the odd ball when it comes to Suboxone. Now with that said, I'll continue. I'm going to stick with this for some time to make sure it's the change in dosage then try to drop to 4 times a day with half tablets. If I start having problems when I go to that dosage then I"m just going to go back and stick with the 32mg 8mg x 4 times daily.

I hope you are all doing well, please let me know how things are going for you all. I feel like I"m a drama queen because most people are busy answering my questions, and not asking/talking about theirs. I hope this isn't the case, and everything is going so well with the others that there's just nothing to report. Smile But hey! Good news is worthy of posting too! Smile

Your Partner in Recovery,
~Particular...
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells   Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells EmptyWed 11 Mar 2009, 9:45 pm

Hello particular,
I am happy that you are doing much better. That is always good news.
Things here with me are going okay. I had my appointment with my suboxone doctor yesterday. My appointment was for 9:00, at 9:30 she came out of her office and asked me for my appointment card. I told her I didn't have one. She usually doesn't give me one, just says see you next month. As that is what she did last month. But she forgot to put it into the computer, so I had to sit until 10:00 to see her. Which really was only a minor thing, but it seems that after that the whole day went to h*ll. Do you ever have days like that. Where just one thing can set the whole day out of wack?
How has your sleep been lately? Any better? I can't wait for spring to get here, I love it when I can open the windows I sleep so much better when there is fresh air in the house.
Enough rambling from me.
Have yourself a good evening,
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Particular

Male

PostSubject: Re: Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells   Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells EmptyWed 11 Mar 2009, 10:05 pm

Yes I sure have had days like that Dee. You start out having a great day, then something goes wrong and pow! It's funny how on most days for me it takes quite a few negative happenings to turn my outlook, but every once in awhile pow!

I can't wait for spring either, this year I really have spring fever bad. I think it has a lot to do with knowing I'm going to be able to spend the spring and summer not having to obsess over my previous addiction to opium. I won't have all of the sneaking, money problems, worrying, and preparation. I don't have to worry about illegal behavior or the constant worry that goes with living the life of the active addict. Will I get my shipment, will I run out, will it be intercepted by the law, will I go to jail or prison, will my whole world end, will I get a freak shipment and die from an overdose, will I be able to find the time to prepare what I need before I go into withdrawal, will someone catch me, Lies, worry, lies, worry, lies, worry, etc... I'm free now!

My sleep is doing a lot better now too Dee. I don't seem to need more than about 6 hours a day, which works pretty well for me. I do like 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday though.

I want you to remember something for me, "You're an amazing and wonderful person!" You have really been there for me, and I wanted to thank you!

~Particular...
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells   Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 10:17 am

particular,
Thank you. I can't begin to tell you how much those words mean to me right now. Being able to help you and the other members that come here has actually helped me in many ways.
A good friend of mine once told me that to succeed in your recovery you have to give it away. Enjoy your day, smile often and hugs the ones you love.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells   Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells EmptyThu 12 Mar 2009, 4:09 pm

Hi Particular,

I'm sure glad you are getting some relief. It takes a lot of courage and really wanting to change. I feel with each painful episode we go through makes us stronger and a little further done the road we have to travel back to ourselves.
Just remember to eat well and get enough rest even if it's laying around for a day ot two. The housework will always be there. I find if I complete a job, I'm worn down and need to stop and rest. Go at your own pace, or if you feel like it, get vigerous and go until you feel you need to rest. You are doing really well. Laughter is good for the soul, so surround yourself with cheerful people.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Particular

Male

PostSubject: Re: Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells   Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells EmptyFri 13 Mar 2009, 1:23 am

Thank you Barbara,

I sure will try my best. I'm going to get a lot of rest this weekend, and I'm looking forward to taking it easy. I'm having joint problems again, and I really need some time off my feet. I'll promise to find a handful of things or movies/shows to make me laugh too Smile

~Particular...
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells   Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells EmptyFri 13 Mar 2009, 9:35 pm

Hi,
I have joint pain too. It seems to move around from place to place, depending on what I'm doing. I went to my cardiologist last week and got my legs tested for circulation. I also went for a womens' wellness check up and have to have a colonoscopy done. I'm trying to get everything medical I can do to improve my health. Yes, resting does help. I have to be physical at some point so I don't get stiff. I was out in the pasture pulling weeds, which I ended up with a back and hip ache. I came in and rested and was able to cook a simple dinner.

Wishing you the best yet to come.
Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells   Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 3:21 pm

Hi Paticular,

Just checking in with you to let you know you are being thought of. I hope the weather has improved up there as it has warmed up here. We are suppose to be in the ninty's this weekend with thunder storms. I hope your recovery is coming along well and you are adjusting to your dosage. I'm taking four milligrams a day and can't seem to taper any lower. I go back to work tomorrow, which has been slow. Maybe this will give me less time to sit around and think. I seem to do better when I'm active and out in the fresh air.

Let me know how you are. I really care about other people. You seem to be really nice and trying hard to make it.

Got to go to the grocery store and pick up a few things.

Your friend,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells   Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells Empty

Back to top Go down

Suboxone Day 14 - No more cold painful spells
Page 1 of 1