Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our newest member southern

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Our newest member southern Empty
PostSubject: Our newest member southern   Our newest member southern EmptyTue 03 Mar 2009, 10:15 am

Welcome to A Light At The End Of The Tunnel,
My name is Dee one of the moderators, it is a pleasure to meet you.
You are most welcome to look around and read the postings of the other members, feel free to comment if you see a topic that you would like to ad to. When your up to it I'd like for you to tell us a little bit about yourself. If you have any questions please ask. How long have you been in recovery? Are you taking suboxone or Methadone or are you thinking about starting one of these medications? Please don't be offended by my questions, sometimes it is easier to open up if you have something to reply to. It kind of helps for me to start the ball rolling so to speak.
Some of our members take Methadone, some of them take Suboxone but all of them have a success story to share thanks to one of these lifesaving medications.
I myself have been on Suboxone for going on 4 years, before that I was in a Methadone maintenance clinic for 4 years.
I look forward to talking with you.
If you need anything let us know. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, she will be here as soon as she can to welcome you as well.
Please read our websites they are full of the most accurate and useful information that you will find. Everything that you will read there has been verified and our websites are also HonCode Certified.
I have a few things to do today but I will be here most of the day off and on.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee

www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

We are here for you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Phone: 770-428.0871 (office )
770.527.9119 (Cell)
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Our newest member southern   Our newest member southern EmptyTue 03 Mar 2009, 4:40 pm

Hello S. Southern,

Pleased to see you here...I'm Barbara, the other moderator. I'm in hopes you are in a good place and feel like responding. I love to see another member join and get well. Let's hear from you! We are all very caring and supportive of each other. I'm from the south too. Not that it matters, I have friends from all over, but it's nice to have someone close. Don't be a stranger.

Yours in the struggle, Barbara
Back to top Go down
Particular

Male
Number of posts : 44
Humor : Speeding through nowhere at the velocity of dreams
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Our newest member southern   Our newest member southern EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 3:23 am

Hello again Southern,

I've posted a couple times to you, but I wanted to make an official welcome post too Smile I've only been a member for 5 days, but I've learned so much from this forum. I did a lot of reading about everything before starting the suboxone, and I thought I was fully prepared. Man was I wrong! It makes such a difference when you can *openly* ask any questions you may have about suboxone, how you're feeling, your fears, worries, and know that you will not be judged! You will receive good information to any of your questions, and by people who have or are going through the same thing at the moment or have in the past. It's wonderful to have such experienced caring moderators, and members here at the Light at the End of the Tunnel. This has become my circle for group support.

Anyways, I'm sending you positive energy and love as you start this journey towards a new life.

Your Partner in Recovery,
~Particular...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our newest member southern   Our newest member southern Empty

Back to top Go down

Our newest member southern
Page 1 of 1