Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Sassy Girl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Sassy Girl Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Sassy Girl   Welcome Sassy Girl EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:59 am

Hello Sassy Girl and welcome,
My name is Dee one of the moderators here, our other moderator is Barbara Rue. She will be along as soon to welcome you as well.
Make yourself comfortable and look around, read the posts from the other members. If you see something that you wold like to comment on please do. When your up to it tell us a little bit about yourself. You can tell us as little or as much about you as you feel comfortable with. There are no pressures here.
If we can help you with anything or if you have any questions about your treatment program let us know and we will do what we can to answer your questions.
I will be home most of the day today and will be checking in off and on. give me a shut if you need me.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome Sassy Girl
Page 1 of 1