Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Beinok

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Beinok Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Beinok   Welcome Beinok EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009, 9:13 pm

Welcome Beinok,
It's good to see you here today. Smile
Let me introduce myself, my name is Dee and I am one of the moderators here. Our other moderator is Barbara Rue, You will get to meet her as soon as she notices that you are here.
If you have any questions about Suboxone or Methadone, please don't hesitate to ask. If you have anything that you need to talk about, we are here to listen.
Take your time to read the posts of the other members and feel free to jump in and post at any time. Are you currently taking Suboxone or Methadone? Or are you thinking about starting one of these miracle medications? Which ever the case may be, you are more than welcome here.
I'm off to read the rest of the posts, if you need me let me know.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome Beinok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Beinok   Welcome Beinok EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009, 9:31 pm

Hi Beinok,

This is Barbara, your other moderator and hope to be friend on air. If you want to talk, please feel free to. If you need any questions answered, please let us solve what we can for you. I'm glad you joined and in hopes you will let us get to know you. You will not be pressured to post unless you want to. You are welcome to read our posts and respond whenever you want.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Beinok

Beinok

Female
Number of posts : 16
Humor : Great sense of humor
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Welcome Beinok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Beinok   Welcome Beinok EmptyTue 17 Feb 2009, 5:21 pm

Hi Dee and Barbara,

I am so happy to be here! I have been on Suboxone for a little over a year. It has been the best year of my life without question. I have been addicted to Vicodin since the age of 17. I am now 45 and so many of my hopes and dreams were taken from me due to my addiction. As so many of you, I lost my family, lost my career, etc.. I know you guys know the drill. However, this is not a sad story (at least not at this period in my life!). I have always belived the day would come that we as addicts would be able to redeem ourselves. We are not there yet, but we are making head way. I am just learning the ends and outs of your site, so I don't know exactly where I should go to write my story - I'll figure it out! Once again, thank you for having the insight and perseverance to get this going. If I can do anything to help, please let me know. I am not working at this time so I do have time to devote. Thanks, Teresa/Beinok
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Beinok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Beinok   Welcome Beinok EmptyTue 17 Feb 2009, 8:02 pm

Hello Beinok,
Thank you so much for posting right off. We have many members here, but very few post.
When you get ready to post your story, if you would look on the contents page you will see where it goes.
All of the credit for getting this forum up and going goes to our Deborah. She is a registered pharmacist, the CEO and creator of The Medical Assisted Treatment of America website, the Suboxone Assisted Treatment website and my mentor.
Even though Deborah works so hard she still makes time to come by here when she is up to it to let us all know that she is here for us.
When she has a moment she will be here to say hello to you as well.
Read through the forum and if you see something that you would like to comment on or share, please jump right in.
I look forward to talking to you soon.
Yours,
Dee

Where can you go for the most up to date and accurate information on Suboxone and Methadone?
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome Beinok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Beinok   Welcome Beinok EmptyTue 17 Feb 2009, 8:30 pm

Hello Teresa,

I've worked today and have to feed and groom two horses the minute I get in, cook dinner for my Mom, brother and myself. Right now I have two of my three dogs looking at me, wanting to eat. They can hold on for a bit while I answer you.

I've been on Suboxone for over two years now and down to 4 milligrams a day. I do fine untill in the late afternoon, I seem to wind down and wind out. I'm just glad I can function at any rate.

You are doing so well, it sounds like. Good for you. I know it took a lot of hard work on your part and a whole lot of wanting to change. I'm so glad you are willing to help out. It tells me you want to give back what has been given to you. We could all benefit from you and visa versa. Glad you are on board with us. We are a bunch of great people who care a lot of each other.

If you would like to meet me for a chat, let me know what time and I'll be there. I don't go to work untill 4:30 pm tomorrow...my hours are always different. The chat space is at the top of the home page. You just log in and start posting. It's really neat when you can talk back and forth.

Let me go take care of the dogs and I'll be back for a while.

Really glad you are here.

Your friend,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Beinok Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Beinok   Welcome Beinok Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Beinok
Page 1 of 1