Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calling Bulldog, Jay

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Calling Bulldog, Jay Empty
PostSubject: Calling Bulldog, Jay   Calling Bulldog, Jay EmptySun 01 Feb 2009, 2:58 pm

Hey Jay, So good to hear from you. This is Ms. Barbara. My doctor told me there is a taper you can successfully do, but you have to stick to it. It's called the window of opportunity. Please read the email I posted under our stories. It might give you an idea on how Paul quit. This all depends on the person, how much they used, how long they used and the damage done. You may be on your way out of treament, but then you may be setting yourself up to relapse. If you are comfortable where you are, stay there for a week and then lessen it a bit more, go another week, lessen some more untill you are down to dust. You have my prayers of strength and protection. Stay very close to your support system. Have someone you can call at any time. The 24-7 number for here is: 1-(770) 527-9119. Dean is there for you and is understanding about anything you can say. You are headed for the real zone and I don't want anything to happen to you. You sound like you're upset about something someone said. This alone could cause you to relapse. If something bothers you, talk about it till it's resolved. Make yourself a graditude list...everything good that has happened since you got straight. Stay positive and don't get over-confident. Go help someone else who is suffering. I've grown to care about what happens to you. Listen to an old lady who has been through it all.

It was real good to hear from you...please stay close.

Yours in the struggle,
Ms. Barbara
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover

Male
Number of posts : 37
Humor : I try but fall short many tmes
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling Bulldog, Jay   Calling Bulldog, Jay EmptyTue 03 Feb 2009, 9:33 am

I must be doing something wrong I returned this post I know and thought I did the other must be hitting wrong button. I feel fine where im at I really have noticed 0 change from dropping so I figured I better off at the lower dose. I can save a butt load of money by just having to take 4 pills a month. Well Ill try and post this I stiil cant get into my inbox tho Ill figure it out one day maybe.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover

Male
Number of posts : 37
Humor : I try but fall short many tmes
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling Bulldog, Jay   Calling Bulldog, Jay EmptySat 11 Jul 2009, 11:31 pm

affraid Hey everyone,
I have jumped off my subs 4/1 I have 100 days or so sober an clean iI feel so good. I jumped at 4 mg thats was a mistake and was a long withdrawal 40 days as a matter of fact. I gained like 35 pounds an almost back to my normal weight. Just thought I/d check in and say Hi to everyone.
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Calling Bulldog, Jay   Calling Bulldog, Jay EmptySun 12 Jul 2009, 2:56 pm

Hey Jay!!
It's so great to hear from you! Exclamation You probably noticed by my many, many PMs to you that I've been concerned about how things have been going for you. Thank you for responding, as when I came on this morning & saw that I had a PM from you, well I was surprised to say the least. Shocked I'm so happy to hear that your getting along so very well. Kudos to you, my friend! You have come such a long way & look where you are now! Your wife must be so proud of you & how you have shown her how just how very serious you are about wanting recovery! I love you I am soo very happy for the both of you that there are not even words to describe my elation.. I wish that I could be there to give you both the hugs that you deserve!!
I hope that you are having a wonderful summer together & that your walking on sunshine since leaving all that baggage behind you, in the past! You've done a superb job on your recovery & I know that I for one, am very proud of you, as you deserve to be of yourself! Like a Star @ heaven Great job Bulldog!!!
Thanks for checking back in with us & updating your current situation. I hope that you will continue to do so once in a while.
As you are now such an inspiration to others. cheers
So very proud of you my friend!
Your buddy in recovery,
B I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling Bulldog, Jay   Calling Bulldog, Jay EmptyMon 13 Jul 2009, 10:40 pm

Congratulations to you my friend.
It is good to hear from you. I hope that you still check in from time to time and let us now how you are doing. You can be a great inspiration to many of our members. It would be a great help if you would share your experience.
I'd like to ask you to do us a favor if you don't mine. Will you please share your story of success under the Suboxone Stories section?

Remember, you are a part of this ever growing family. We will always be here if you ever need to come and talk.
I am very proud of you Jay. Please don't be a stranger, keep in touch.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling Bulldog, Jay   Calling Bulldog, Jay EmptyFri 17 Jul 2009, 11:41 pm

By the way Jay.....

Happy Birthday!!
I hope your day was a good one.
Always,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling Bulldog, Jay   Calling Bulldog, Jay EmptySat 18 Jul 2009, 9:26 pm

Hi Jay,

I'm so happy for you. I bet life is so much better now. I'm still trying to get down to nothing, but I have a hard time with any less than 2 milligrams. I'm hoping my day will come, but I'm holding my own right now.

Happy birthday! Write and let me know how you and your family is getting on. It's been such a long time since I've heard from you.

Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Bulldog, Jay   Calling Bulldog, Jay Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling Bulldog, Jay
Page 1 of 1