Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Korbeshkie!!

Go down 
+2
korbeshkie
bfye
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Hi Korbeshkie!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Korbeshkie!!   Hi Korbeshkie!! EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009, 8:30 pm

Hey Korbeshkie!
How are you feeling? Is your wife still doing well also? I haven't heard from you in awhile & am hoping that all is still going well for you both. Have you felt okay while being back at work? Is it hard for you to get through the days? I'm looking forward to starting a new part time job a week from Tuesday & am actually a bit nervous about getting back out into the world. Yet, I'm really looking forward to it as well!!
So, I just wanted to check in with you & make sure that your doing okay.
Hope to talk to you soon!
Your Friend,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
korbeshkie

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Hi Korbeshkie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Korbeshkie!!   Hi Korbeshkie!! EmptyFri 30 Jan 2009, 10:26 pm

Hello Beth,
Been awhile since I last post.
Things have been going very well for my wife and I since we started on treatment back on the 5th of this month.
We both are on Suboxone 8/2 and feel pretty good with things.
I personally are still craving for O.C.'s but the intensity is way down.
Yesterday I actually forgot to take my morning dose and around 3:00 that afternoon I felt a little panicked..my mind was thinking withdrawls. I started to have runny nose, agitation, and feeling hot, but as soon as I got home I accidentally popped a 8mg subutex instead of a suboxone. I got some kind of wierd reaction to that but it taper'd off and felt pretty good.
I'm still fighting my emotions with my lost pet "Kobe" as some of you know we had to put him down 3 weeks ago. It's been really, really tough.
I do know that as each and everyday passes it is getting a little bit more easier to deal with it. I sure do miss my little buddy...
Take care and I'll keep in touch

Korbeshkie
Back to top Go down
korbeshkie

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Hi Korbeshkie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Korbeshkie!!   Hi Korbeshkie!! EmptyFri 30 Jan 2009, 10:27 pm

Hello Beth,
Been awhile since I last post.
Things have been going very well for my wife and I since we started on treatment back on the 5th of this month.
We both are on Suboxone 8/2 and feel pretty good with things.
I personally are still craving for O.C.'s but the intensity is way down.
Yesterday I actually forgot to take my morning dose and around 3:00 that afternoon I felt a little panicked..my mind was thinking withdrawls. I started to have runny nose, agitation, and feeling hot, but as soon as I got home I accidentally popped a 8mg subutex instead of a suboxone. I got some kind of wierd reaction to that but it taper'd off and felt pretty good.
I'm still fighting my emotions with my lost pet "Kobe" as some of you know we had to put him down 3 weeks ago. It's been really, really tough.
I do know that as each and everyday passes it is getting a little bit more easier to deal with it. I sure do miss my little buddy...
Take care and I'll keep in touch

Korbeshkie
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Hi Korbeshkie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Korbeshkie!!   Hi Korbeshkie!! EmptyFri 30 Jan 2009, 11:15 pm

Korbeshkie,
It is always good to see you.
Loosing a pet is such a hard thing to get over for many of us.
They become one of our children and once they are gone it is like loosing a child.
With time the sadness will slowly lessen and the good memories will re-appear, it may not seem like it now.
But there will come a day that you will be able to thing of Kobe with a smile and not tears.
You and your wife stay in my prayers.
I do miss seeing you around here. Please stop by more often.

Your doing great in your recovery, although I don't like it that you are still having the cravings. You should not be having any. Are they a fleeting thought? Or a long intense want?
I know that you mentioned it to your doctor in the beginning, when do you see him again? Have you talk to him about it since you first started the subs?
Keep us posted on how you guys are.
Your a sight for sore eyes, so to speak.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Hi Korbeshkie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Korbeshkie!!   Hi Korbeshkie!! EmptyFri 30 Jan 2009, 11:21 pm

Hi Korbeshkie,

It's Barbara,

I can very well relate about you losing your pet, Kobe. I have a part pit bull (shy) and black lab. Pete is going on 21 human years and I know he isn't going to be with me much longer. He was born under the bed on my side and he can no longer get under the bed, so he sleeps at my side of the bed. He's starting to follow me around and I know he's letting me know his time is near. I'll miss him too.

As for the Suoxone, it took me forever to be able to put two good days together, but believe me, your mind with catch up with itself and you will get some relief. I still have my off days after over two years of treatment. Little by little, it will get better.

So good for this time to share with you. My best to you and your wife.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Hi Korbeshkie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Korbeshkie!!   Hi Korbeshkie!! EmptySat 31 Jan 2009, 12:02 am

Hi Korbeshkie, I know how you feel with missing Kobe, I still miss Ruger even though I still have 5 other dogs to keep me company. I miss his silly personilty and his endless chasing of rodents of anykind. Dee is right. after alittle time you will start to have happy memories of him. I have a craving every once in awhile. But what I do is turn my attention to something else and I quickly forget about it. I hope you and your wife have a great weekend. Cathy
Back to top Go down
Mez

Mez

Female
Number of posts : 63
Humor : it's coming back.
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Hi Korbeshkie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Korbeshkie!!   Hi Korbeshkie!! EmptySat 31 Jan 2009, 7:05 am

Hi Korbeshkie, my name is Mez and I have been on this forum for a couple of months but due to comp. probs I haven't been able to post often until its all fixed. I just wanted to say hello from the 'underside' of the world (Oz) and that you sound like you are doing really well. Both you and your wife. My hubby and I have been on suboxone for about 5-6 months now. I'm on 8mg and he is on 10mg.

I am sorry about your Kobe moving on from this life. You both must be feeling really sad.

I have to go. I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I enjoy your posts.

The security gaurd is kicking me out of the shopping centre now.

Cheers.

Mez. sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Korbeshkie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Korbeshkie!!   Hi Korbeshkie!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Korbeshkie!!
Page 1 of 1