Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well Spring started this morning,although Winter is coming up behind it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pitbullmomma34

pitbullmomma34

Female
Number of posts : 60
Humor : If I were wrong, Dont you think I would know it?-Sheldon Cooper
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Well Spring started this morning,although Winter is coming up behind it. Empty
PostSubject: Well Spring started this morning,although Winter is coming up behind it.   Well Spring started this morning,although Winter is coming up behind it. EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 8:50 am

Well its early in the morning here and its storming. I thought something was really going wrong, the wind picked up and something hit the side of my air conditioner outside. Of course, me being alone with the dogs I got scared and went to all windows to make sure that I wasnt going to get swept away to Oz. Everything was fine, but it just sounds alot worse in here under a tin roof compared to outside. It is still lightning outside, and raining kinda hard which knocks me out of picking up cans today. Not like I am going to whine about it much, however I do like a extra bit of money. They probably wont be more than 15 or 20 bucks but hey this week we really need it.
Its going to be an old, wet and sloppy day thank goodness that I dont have to go out today. Oh Im sure that Mom will call eventually today sometime and gripe about the trip that she just got back from. Well Ill keep yall posted on what the griping is about, she constantly calls and wants to gossip.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/april.southerland34
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Well Spring started this morning,although Winter is coming up behind it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Spring started this morning,although Winter is coming up behind it.   Well Spring started this morning,although Winter is coming up behind it. EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013, 7:29 pm

We have snow here , again.

Spring is suppose to arrive this week, but it doesn't feel like it here.
This month is so weird. We had St. Patrick's Day, then Palm Sunday then
Easter and then the first day of Spring. I've never seen this happen all in one
month like this.

So did your mom call with gossip ??? Wink
Back to top Go down

Well Spring started this morning,although Winter is coming up behind it.
Page 1 of 1