Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's  Empty
PostSubject: New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's    New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's  EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 2:37 pm

New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's  Sub01-10 New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's  Sub01-11

Last year the makers of Suboxone, "Rickett Benckiser" made the announcement that Suboxone was available in 2 new strengths. In addition to the 8/2mg and 2/.05mg, it had also released 4/1mg and 12/3mg strips making it easier for patients who are on a different strength than what was previous available.
A plus to that is that it would also cut down on the amount of prescriptions and co pays to pay. Hoever, everytime I would call or try to find out more information as to when it would be available in my area no one could tell me anything.

After waiting months, my pharmacy has notified me that they finally have the new strips available... So for those of you who might be interested, please call your pharmacy to see if they are available in your area now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's    New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's  EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 4:22 pm

Hey Dee

That is good news.
I think the more options we have the better, right?

I'm glad they are also still offering the coupon, since my co-pay went up this year !

Thanks Dee !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's    New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's  EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:27 am

I know I am sure gonna tell my father about this! He's aging problems paying for his sub because he's on such a high dose. Maybe this will help him out! Thanks for the info Dee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's    New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Suboxone strengths available at pharmacy's
Page 1 of 1