Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blue Ribbon Against Parent Abuse. Please read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Blue Ribbon Against Parent Abuse. Please read! Empty
PostSubject: Blue Ribbon Against Parent Abuse. Please read!   Blue Ribbon Against Parent Abuse. Please read! EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 9:09 pm

Dear Members:

Many of us have problems with our children and I have one. It was rough on me but the times today are much worse than when I raised mine. I know we have been guilty of giving in to them when we were tired. It was much easier to say yes than to continue to argue with them.

I believe we all need to help one another out with the issue. We must learn how to handle them before they take over control of our lives. It is not easy and believe me I feel for each of you. It doesn't end either when they become eighteen.

The poem I am going to share with you is true. I met the man through the Internet and I worked with Him off and on with the issues He had with his son. His significant other and Him didn't totally agree on just how to handle every dilemma and it is very important you both reach an agreement on disciplining your children, or else they will play one against the other. This story will breaK your heart and I am hoping wake you up to the seriousness of what can happen if ignored or left unattended.

Your Adminstrator:
Deborah Shrira

Blue Ribbon AGAINST Parent Abuse
Blue Ribbon Against Parent Abuse. Please read! 19210
My name is Bob
I am but 50
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid,
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My 17 year old son mad?
I wish I were better,
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my Son
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all,
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long, unless I promise to give him and his punk friend $10.00 for beer
then I can leave the house.
When I awake I'm all alone, thank God
The house is bright and the sun is shining in.
My son isn't home so I know for a few hours or maybe 2 or 3 day's, if I"m lucky I
might be ok if he stay's at his friends house.
When my Son comes home from school
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just one
slap across my face tonight.
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My son is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls, hey Punk, hey Bitch
I press myself
against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at school.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I fianlly get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall tot he floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my Son continues
With more bad words spoken
"I'm sorry!" I scream
But its now mcuh too late
His face has been twisted
Into imaginable hate and he puts a knife up to my throat and tells me, and say's
don't ever think I won't because I will old man. One day He tried to hack off my arm
with a Machete and then there was a few times he put a shot gun up to my head.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
and heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor after he beat me again.
My name is Bob
And I am but 50 years old.
This Friday night I finally stood up to my son to protect myself. When he started to beat on me again I hit him back for the first time in my life. I hit him several times in
the face and told him it that this was the last time he was goingt to abuse me and if he didn't like it he could get all of his things and leave the house.
Little did I know as I was telling him this he called the police.
Now I'm in prison for one year for Child Abuse and when I get out I have to go to
Anger Management classes every Wednesday night for one year.
Blue Ribbon Against Parent Abuse. Please read! Riflel10
There are thousands of parents out there just like Bob. And you can help. It sickens me to my soul, and if you read this and don't pass it on I pray for your forgiveness, because you would have to be one heartless person not to be affected by this poem. And because you are affected, do something about it! So all I am asking you to do is take some time to send this on and acknowledge that this stuff does happen, and that children like my son do live in our society, and pray for Parent Abuse to wither out and die but also pray for the safety of our Golden years to live and die in peace because by law we no longer have any protection against children like this.
So we are victimized from both directions because it is more important for the Bureaucrats and subcontracted Anger Mangement Classes to get their fifty dollars a week from a broken parent. And instead of doing something about this terrible epidemic of Parent Abusive Children they would rather look the other way because to them, Money is more important than Justcie.
Please pass it on to your friends. You need to start as early as possible disciplining your children because it may be too late once they are teenagers. I am sure we made the mistake of spoiling our only child and we gave into Him many times when we shoudn't have because we were just too tired to argue with Him. It was easy just to say ,"Yes." It is an issue you really don't want to share with any of your close friends nor family. It's easy to pretend it just isn't happening and all teenagers go through it but I am here to tell you it is real.
Deborah was available for me when I was going through it. Many people I tried to discuss my son with didn't want to acknowledge its existence. Deborah did believe me and she did her best to help but it was her who convinced me it had to stop. I was able to stand up to Him through her support and encouragement. She never let me down and I want to say to all of you, She will be there for you if you need her and you can bank on it. I took much more of her time than I should have and I am very grateful she took the time with me. I wrote the poem while serving my time and I wish I could have taken her advice before I did.
I'm asking all of you if you have children-start early because the older they are -the harder it becomes. If you are having problems -talk to the members of this group because you will find many have been through it and can suggest options to you.If you ever once allow disrespect in your house from your children then it will grow and multiply unti it has consumed everything in your house. Demand respect and set your boundaries and allow others to help you by sharing with them publicly or personally.

Last edited by Admin on Sun 18 Jan 2009, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelled words.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.SuboxoneAssistedTreatment.org
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Blue Ribbon Against Parent Abuse. Please read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Ribbon Against Parent Abuse. Please read!   Blue Ribbon Against Parent Abuse. Please read! EmptyTue 13 Jan 2009, 2:12 pm

Deborah,
Thak you so much for posting Bob's story.
It reminds me of how much you give everyday to those that need help. Thank for being here. Thanks for giving us a place to come to where we can feel safe to share and grow.
Yours,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Blue Ribbon Against Parent Abuse. Please read!
Page 1 of 1