Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:59 pm

Monica,
Mt. Dew just for you. And you Blue Eyes I think you got bit by the sweet tea bug. My son actually brought home a bunch of sweet tea from work last night and I thought of you. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
MonicaS

MonicaS

Female
Number of posts : 189
Humor : Recovery is a journey to be taken not a destination to be reached.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:05 pm

See newcomers, we really do think of each other when we're not posting. Participate so we can think of you as well.

Much love
Monica
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 6:07 am

SEE you all tonight !!!! cheers

BTW; we are to have severe thunderstorms tonight on the East Coast.
Check your local listings and see if this storm is effecting anyone and at what time.

Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Jul 2012, 3:37 pm

We are currently under a severe warning for Thunderstorms and they have been at it most of the day along with a tornado watch. It is my understanding that MA was hit by a tornado earlier today with a large amount of damage, injuries and some deaths.

Becareful Blue, looking at the weather map your area looks pretty severe, your area doesn't look very good either Monica, be safe and please be aware.
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 12:03 pm

GREAT chat last night. Thank you all that came and I hope that with each week we will have more and more members join us.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Dee
Back to top Go down
MonicaS

MonicaS

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 4:43 pm

Chat was great. I would encourage our new members to join us. Chat is a great place to have your questions answered, and we are all in various phases of treatment. Also, it's good to start learning to relate to others and we have a lot of fun. Our next chat is Monday @ 7:30pm est. If you need to figure out the time for your time zone, there is a post above that has the time for time zones in America. If you don't see your time zone, one of the moderators nannamom or blueeyes can figure it out for you.

Hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Jul 2012, 6:44 pm

Chat WAS great last night.

What I love about it, is we can just VENT about whatever is going on.
It's not like we talk soley about Suboxone, I mean we do eventually, but
its much more than that.

Monica is right (above post) we are all at various stages in our recovery and I'm sure if your new, or just havent been around, you'll find someone close to where you are with treatment.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE !
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 6:34 pm

It was great to see everyone last night. Have a great week and don't forget, we are just around the corner if you need anything.
Love to all,
Dee
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 Aug 2012, 5:48 am

It's Monday again, and you all know what that means....right? Right???

It's CHAT NIGHT !

Can't wait to catch up with everyone, and I hope to see some new faces !

Remember your not going through this alone, you don't have to. We are here to support you, answer any questions you might have, or just listen to a problem you might be having. OR BEST YET, Just come and have some fun !!!! (sssh, yes chat is fun, but don't let that get out !)

See you all tonight !
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 9:29 am

Just bumping this reminder back up for chat.

Our chats are Monday and Thursday nights at 7:30 pm EST. Cool

It's a chance for you to talk about issues, questions and/or problems you might have with your medication, that maybe you didnt want to wait to talk to your Doctor about, or would rather get others opinions that are actually on the same medication.

It's also a great place to come and tell us "Hey, I'm doing great !!" because we love to talk about that too !
We might get silly or off topic, but we are a great support group that has proven to benefit others and lets face it, this is a great place to hang out !

If, for some reason, you can't make either of those two nights please PM me or Dee and let us know. We will certainly consider other nights.

One more thing:

Doesn't our forum LOOK GREAT????
Thank you Dee for brightening up the place. It's amazing, bright and clean !

Much love my friends,

Blue
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Sep 2012, 6:14 pm

The forum has been so quiet Crying or Very sad

Dee should be back soon, she moved into a new apartment !

Monica, Tammy, Nature, Jelly ..... How are you?

Chat tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
MonicaS

MonicaS

Female

PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:00 am

Hey ladies. I'm so sorry I've not been around. My youngest 2 have started basketball practice 3 nights a week and if you add it to my f2f meetings I'm so busy I don't have time to turn around. I miss you all so much. I'm doing everything I can to get my schedule worked out to where I can at least make chat once a week. I hope everyone is well. Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers and you have my number. I'm always available by phone even when I'm tied up and can't get on here. I will be back here on a regular basis as soon as I can take a breath. I thought I was busy with 2 in school but it seems that putting the 3rd in has doubled what I have to get done in a day. I even had to get someone to cover one of the f2f meetings that I chair tonight so that I can go to my youngest's practice. I don't want to miss my meetings because I know that the only reason I've made it this far is because of the support and fellowship I've found this time around. We don't recover alone. The only thing that is keeping me sane is the fact that I realize that all of the commitments I have and fulfill now would not have been possible when I was using, at least not on a consistent basis and I'm sure you all know what I mean with that.

Hopefully things will settle into a routine soon and I will be able to come back here. Till then I will do my best to log on and check new posts to see if there is anything I can contribute.

Much love my friends,
Monica
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern   Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a reminder... CHAT tonight 7:30pm Eastern
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2