Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Personal Issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Personal Issues Empty
PostSubject: Personal Issues   Personal Issues EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 10:24 am

Personal Issues Prayin11

Personal Issues

I can come closer to my soul nature through rigorous psychological self-examination. Analyzing my drives and motivations or listening to the language of my dreams is a form of soul-searching. To ignore my personal self in my journey toward soul would be misguided; it would be a form of self-erasure. Grappling with my personal problems can be exasperating and frustrating, but it brings me closer to my inner being and allows me greater intimacy with soul.

I work with my personal issues.

Freud showed us how the soul could become aware of itself. To become acquainted with the lowest depth of soul - to explore whatever personal hell we may suffer from - is not an easy undertaking... this demanding and potentially dangerous voyage of self-discovery will result in our becoming more fully human. Freud often spoke of the soul... Unfortunately, nobody who reads him in English could guess this, because nearly all his many references to the soul, and to matters pertaining to the soul, have been excised in translation.
Bruno Bettleheim

This meditation has come from IntheRooms.
Back to top Go down

Personal Issues
Page 1 of 1