Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Today's Thought 8/29/11 "Life's Meaning"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Today's Thought 8/29/11 "Life's Meaning" Empty
PostSubject: Today's Thought 8/29/11 "Life's Meaning"   Today's Thought 8/29/11 "Life's Meaning" EmptyMon 29 Aug 2011, 9:33 am

Today's Thought 8/29/11 "Life's Meaning" Waterf10

Life's Meaning

What I endeavor to do with my day, what I can conjure up in my inner vision, how I perceive the world in which I live: these are what give my life its unique meaning. The meaning in my life is the meaning it has to me. Life does not necessarily have intrinsic and specific meaning. I am the experiencer, the filter through which life passes. I create my own personal meaning. I interpret my own experience. I write and edit the contents and impressions of my own day. My personal meaning lies in my own journalistic slant, my intimate interview with life.

I am the creator of my personal meaning.
~Calder

This passage has come from IntheRooms.
Back to top Go down

Today's Thought 8/29/11 "Life's Meaning"
Page 1 of 1