Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Successful Living

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Successful Living Empty
PostSubject: Successful Living   Successful Living EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 8:58 am

Successful Living Lighth10

Today's thought from Hazelden is:

Successful Living

A speaker told us one day that people who can't manage their time also have difficulty handling their money. We have even heard that "time is money."

Without becoming misers or scrooges, we have a responsibility to use time wisely - other people's time as well as our own. Many people who believe they are moral and upright are so careless about keeping appointments and dates that they force others to wait. This is essentially stealing another's time.

Being prompt and managing all of our time well is part of mature living. It's part of being a responsible, grown-up, caring person. If we've been guilty of poor management of our own time, we've probably been wasting other people's time as well.

I'll be careful and prompt in all appointments today. I'll not waste others' time by being late.

Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Successful Living Empty
PostSubject: Re: Successful Living   Successful Living EmptyWed 03 Aug 2011, 10:42 pm

Well, everyone's fed, dishes done and too late for anyone to call. Time to relax and spend some time on me.
I went to a psych doctor a month or so ago. He told me I was ADHD and probably been this way all my life. He also said I was depressed. I tore up the script for Vyvanse which is amphetimine and never went back. He didn't talk to me about nothing...just wrote the script and said to make an appointment for next month. I don't see how some of these doctors sleep at night.
It is great to be here with you gals again. Thanks for the warm welcome. I wish I had a lot to say, but things have been slow at work and not to pick up until September. I've mainly been here at the house and up to see my Mom. I think I should get a boyfriend to screw things up...just kidding. I'm going to go read some of the posts and go over to F.B. then to bed.
I know Deborah's been having a slow heal. The woman has to be made of steel. Let her know I asked about her. You all are dear to me.
Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Successful Living Empty
PostSubject: Re: Successful Living   Successful Living EmptyFri 05 Aug 2011, 12:59 am

Have a good night Barbara,
It's good to have you back. I spoke to Deborah last week and she is coming along. Not as fast of a recovery from the surgery as she had hoped for. These things take time though.

She has Dean and he will do what he can to help.
Sleep well,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

Successful Living Empty
PostSubject: Re: Successful Living   Successful Living Empty

Back to top Go down

Successful Living
Page 1 of 1