Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trying times...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Trying times... Empty
PostSubject: Trying times...   Trying times... EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 11:18 am

Trying times... Th_o9810

Hello to Dee, Marie & everyone!!

I want to apologize for not being on here more often, but I am really still having a difficult time recently & it is really hard for me to put it all into words when I get to feeling like this. I am feeling overwhelmed by not knowing about where my next script of Suboxone will be coming from. I have still yet to find a Provider who is accepting any new patients & I need help! SOS! Sad I have checked on the Suboxone website for local providers & have called at least 25 providers who cannot take me on as a patient right now. I am scared & frustrated & getting ready to go on a family vacation on August 5th & do not have enough medication to make it through that week. I will be back on here more often with more than with a "thought of the day" when I can get my head through this trying time period. I don't mean to isolate myself, I am just spending my days trying to locate a provider that is able to help me & SOON! I apologize, but "I will be back!!" I promise, but this seems to be taking all of my spare time that I really do not have right now.

I miss you gals!!
Talk to you more soon! Hopefully in better spirits! Like a Star @ heaven

Love to you,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Trying times... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying times...   Trying times... EmptySun 24 Jul 2011, 2:21 pm

Beth
no need to apologize. I'm sure that everyone here understand what you are going through. You need to take the time for yourself in order to find your provider.
Knowing you as I do, please becareful not to isolate yourself.
I know that I don't have to remind you that we are here for you.
If there is anything that I can do, I will. Including phone calls to providers, whatever it takes.

Keep us posted on how things are going. You have my phone number use it. My family knows that if anyone calls they are to get the phone to me. I don't care what I'm doing. Nothing is more important to me that helping any of you here on this forum.
I am keeping you in my prayers.
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
cajunmeme

cajunmeme

Female
Number of posts : 187
Humor : Good,love people
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Trying times... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying times...   Trying times... EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 2:42 am

[b][i]
Oh Beth,I'm so sorry honey you going thru this. Crying or Very sad Finding a Provider is very exhausting. Not too mention scary. I know you've had your hands full lately and this is the last thing you need to have to go thru.

I will keep you in my prayers. I totally understand what you going thru. Like Dee said,please don't stay away and let us know how you doing.

Love,
Marie I love you
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Trying times... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying times...   Trying times... EmptyTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:28 pm

Trying times... Thank_10

Thank you both very much!

I don't mean to isolate, I am just busy, busy, busy & super bigtime frustrated! Now I have called 27 (yes that is 27!!) different providers within my State & all are either full with their patient load or will not accept my insurance, they just want plain out CASH!!! $$$$$ What else is new, right? I am not in a very positive frame of mind at the moment, so I am not going to go on about this topic any longer as I have my van alarm beeping BC my children are apparently playing inside of the van (or rather trying to) & I am at my wits end with it ALL! The way that things are going, I hope that they have the Internet inside of the insane asylum BC that's where I feel like I belong at the present time! cyclops I need to stop & take a break for a bit before I absolutely lose it!! Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out!! Sorry for the outburst there---- I just don't even know what to say right now. Thank you both for your kind words & support as I need all that I can get right now. I am supposed to be leaving to go on this vacation next Friday & still do not have a Suboxone provider, nor enough meds to make it through that week. Heck, I cannot even find one that is accepting new patients unless they want outrageous amounts of money to begin the program. I have been on the medication for years- I just need a script! It is making me feel like I should just try to get off of this medication altogether, but I am petrified of doing so BC I DO NOT ever want to go back to where I was before I started this miracle medication! I am just having a really rough go of it & don't want to complain as that is all I feel like I am doing right now, so I am going to close this up & try to go at it all over again today!

Love you guys!
Thank you for everything!
Beth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trying times... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying times...   Trying times... Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying times...
Page 1 of 1