Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Many Welcomes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Many Welcomes Empty
PostSubject: Many Welcomes   Many Welcomes EmptySat 11 Jun 2011, 1:09 pm

Many Welcomes Th_wel10

Hello & Welcome to our newest members!!

Hello to ALL of our new members that have not been properly welcomed to this wonderful forum! cheers My name is Beth & I happened to notice today that we have had 11 new members join us within the month of May, as well as one new member here in June! Previously on this forum, we tried to welcome each new member as they joined & to ask if you had any issues that you would like to bring to the table, as well as wondering what brought you to become a member here. Unfortunately, we have not been able to keep up on this due to lack of help for our only Moderator whose name is Dee & who happens to be carrying the entire weight of keeping this forum running. God bless her precious soul!! Like a Star @ heaven In the past, Dee has had more help in these type of areas, but as it currently stands, she is doing everything within her power to help answer questions for members who are having issues that they need help with, as well as making sure that everything on this site is HON-code certified (meaning that everything on here is factual to prevent confusion for those of us who only come onto here to read the information that is provided) and she still manages to post articles pertaining to addiction, Suboxone, Methadone & any news related issues about such subjects. This forum would not be what it is without our precious Dee! Yet, as we all know, one person can only do so much & how she does it all is beyond me! queen So today as I happened to notice how many new members we have as well as ALL of our currently existing members, I actually had an idea!! Idea (UH-OH!) Wink We have about 500 members & only one person who is actually taking the responsibility to make sure to post everyday, despite what she has going on in her own personal life. Therefore I am sincerely asking ANY of our members to PLEASE step up & give Dee a helping hand by sharing your experiences along the paths of your own recoveries. You never know who YOU may just help out with by merely saying "Hello!" It IS very difficult to come onto here & talk about yourself & what your addiction has caused within your own lives, but I can guarantee that you will NEVER be judged, ridiculed, nor thought any less of for sharing your story or any good advice that you have obtained along the journey of your recovery. We have ALL been there or we wouldn't be here, right? cyclops Anyways, I just wanted to put the word out that we are so happy to have our newest members here with us & to ask anyone who has even just a minute or two to please also take the time to welcome them to OUR forum & offer up some words of encouragement! This is definitely NOT a journey meant to take alone... affraid

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!

Yours in Recovery,
Beth
I love you
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Many Welcomes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Many Welcomes   Many Welcomes EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 3:22 pm

Many Welcomes Groupw10

I would like to join Beth in welcoming all of our new members. Beth is right, there was a time that a day wouldn't go by without each and every member receiving their very own welcome post as soon as their accounts were activated.
I apologize to everyone for not being here sooner to say hello and "What can we do for you?"
It's great to have all of you here with us, please don't hesitate to post your questions we are here to help in anyway that we can. No question is ever too big or small. All of you are very important to us. Without our members we wouldn't exist.
Most of our members join for a reason, either they need someone to talk to or need help with a problem and can't seem to find the answers no mater how hard they try. I want to remind you that if you don't tell us what it is you need, we can't help you.
Sometimes being new to a forum can be overwhelming, I understand that completely. Not everyone is comfortable talking to people you have never met. We want you to feel at home.
I want to back up Beth's assurances to you. As long as you are a member of this forum no one here will judge, make fun of or ridicule you in any way, shape or form. We do not tolerate disrespect that is directed at our members, patients or staff.
We are a support forum for Suboxone and Methadone Patients. WE don't not try or permit anyone to tell you when you "need" to stop taking your medication. If you want help with a taper we are happy to help but rest assured you will not be told that you have been on your medication too long. We believe, there is no such thing as "too long" with Medicated Assisted Treatment.

Thank you Beth for your post. You have been such a big help to me these last couple of months. I know that as long as I have you here with us, our members will always get the attention they need and there questions will be answered as they are asked. I honestly don't know what I would do without you here.
Thank you my friend!
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Many Welcomes
Page 1 of 1