Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How are all of you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

How are all of you? Empty
PostSubject: How are all of you?   How are all of you? EmptySat 09 May 2015, 4:47 pm

Look at this. It's May, 2015. Such a long time since any of us have posted in the forum.
I came here today to activate a new member and noticed a post from January that hadn't been responded to as of yet.
How could I have let that happen? I remember a time that something like that would never have escaped my eye.

We started in September 2008- I remember it like it was yesterday. We've come a very long way in addiction treatment since then. More medications and same restrictions.
Generic medications are finally available which is good for so many people.
Blue, Marie, Livelovelaugh, pittbullmomma and so many others. How are you all doing?

I'd love to hear something from you.
I'm doing well. Last I wrote I believe I was working in hospitality but no more. I left in February and now work from home as a virtual assistant. I actually love it. Work my own hours and choose my own jobs. Lots of flexibility.

Blue, it is almost your vacation time, where will you be this year? Can't wait to hear about it.
Marie, how are things going?
I miss all of you.
Let's talk,
Much love,
Dee
~nannamom
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Blue Eyes
Admin
Blue Eyes

Female
Number of posts : 535
Humor : When you know better, you do better....Oprah Winfrey
Registration date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How are all of you?   How are all of you? EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 7:32 pm

Hello all !
I also, don't know how I miss notifications. For some reason, I don't get flagged that I have a new email until I actually log on.
It's so good to hear from you Dee. I truly miss our chats ! The same goes for those that you listed. I often wonder how you all are !
Yes, vacation soon ! We are going to California in July.   

I'm so glad that you love your job ! I wish I could say that.  I would love to talk more with you about that. And of course our treatment. My doctor retired a year ago (already) and I'm just going through my stash until I run out.

YES, lets talk !!!!
Back to top Go down
ircavnar666

ircavnar666

Female
Number of posts : 22
Humor : with the help of my family and friends i know i can do this.
Registration date : 2012-06-09

PostSubject: Re: How are all of you?   How are all of you? EmptyTue 16 Jun 2015, 10:24 am

i know it has been a very long time but i have some fascinating news. today i am celebrating my first year sober!!! i thought i was happy on suboxone but i realized i wasnt. since i was only taking quarter of a strip every other day it was easy for me to stop. so after being on suboxone for 2 years 2 months and 5 days i said no more. look at me now a year later. bonus i also gave up cigarettes and have only had 2 this entire year. thank you to everyone who read my stories and gave me advice. it means more than you will ever know. i will try to stop by but for now im loving life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How are all of you?   How are all of you? Empty

Back to top Go down

How are all of you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Open Discussions :: Let's Check In-
Jump to: