Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome suboman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome suboman Empty
PostSubject: Welcome suboman   Welcome suboman EmptyWed 31 Dec 2008, 5:49 pm

This is Barbara Rue, one of the moderators of this forum. I want you to know you are very welcome to this great bunch of people. Dee, our other moderator will be with you as soon as she sees this welcome to you. Right now you are the most important person we have and want you to feel free to talk or just read our posts. Just please make yourself at home. You can feel safe to tell or ask anything. Yours in the struggle, Barbara Rue
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome suboman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome suboman   Welcome suboman EmptyThu 01 Jan 2009, 12:25 am

Welcome suboman New_ye11
Welcome Suboman,
This is Dee, the other moderator of our forum that Barbara mentioned. It is my pleasure to be able to welcome the first member of 2009 to this wonderful place that we call home.
If you need anything please let us know and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have. Are you already taking Suboxone or thinking about starting?
If you are taking it now, how is your life? Isn't it great to not have to worry about waking up sick in the morning and not spending your days making sure that you have something to make it through. cheers It is getting late and I can hear my sleep calling my name. Sleep
But I will be back in the morning.
Yours In Recovery
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Welcome suboman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: