Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nannamomma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Nannamomma Empty
PostSubject: Nannamomma   Nannamomma EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 10:46 pm

Hi Sweetie, just wanted you to know my heart tests cleared, but they lost my blood work. I've got to get it done again and won't go to surgery until the 7th. Just as well, but I've got to take another week before I can go back to work. I'm going nuts in this house. I'll just get some more work done around here. Got a bunch of stinging bushes growing around, so I can do that and redo the barn, paint my Mom's house. Going to go watch television and keep my eye in here. So talk to you maybe? Love, Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Nannamomma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nannamomma   Nannamomma EmptyTue 30 Dec 2008, 11:56 pm

My friend,
I am so sorry that you have had to postpone your surgery once more. But I am so happy that your heart is fine. It sounds like you have quite a bit planned for the up and coming week. I do wish I had your energy. I would gladly do with some heat. Sorry I missed you. My niece in law is here she has been staying with me for about a week now. So I had better go. She and her dad are up from Indiana, as they plan to move back here. She is good company for Kris so I won't complain.
Sleep with the angels and I will talk to you tomorrow
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Nannamomma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nannamomma   Nannamomma EmptyWed 31 Dec 2008, 1:49 pm

Hi Dee, Just going to say hey for now. I'll get back to you more properly later. I need to put my foot up and my sister is on her way over. Then I have to go out to the horses. You're the best. Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nannamomma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nannamomma   Nannamomma Empty

Back to top Go down

Nannamomma
Page 1 of 1