Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thought for Today; 08/20/2010, Taking action & Letting go

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Thought for Today; 08/20/2010, Taking action & Letting go Empty
PostSubject: Thought for Today; 08/20/2010, Taking action & Letting go   Thought for Today; 08/20/2010, Taking action & Letting go EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 3:09 pm

Todays thought comes from Hazelden. A reading from the book, "Time to Break Free" by; Judith R. Smith.

Today I will practice looking at situations and learning the difference between "taking action" and "letting go." Many times I need to take care of things that seem difficult or overwhelming, and I have to push myself to get them done because I know they are necessary or good for me. This is called taking action.

There are other times when I want things to get done a certain way or in a certain amount of time. These things may not be within my control, and I may feel frustrated that I can't change them when or how I want to. This is when it's important to learn the art of letting go, which is usually harder than taking action.

Thought for Today; 08/20/2010, Taking action & Letting go 09103110

I will practice taking action when I need to and letting go of the things I have no control over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Thought for Today; 08/20/2010, Taking action & Letting go
Page 1 of 1