Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walking the walk.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

Male
Number of posts : 16
Humor : see above
Registration date : 2010-06-28

Walking the walk. Empty
PostSubject: Walking the walk.   Walking the walk. EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 9:01 pm

I just noticed the P.M. I got when I registered here. I read it and thought, well this is different.Phone numbers. Actual phone numbers telling the reader to call, any time of day or night, if the need arises.This really peaked my interest so I took some time today to browse the forum and the only thing I can say is WOW. As many of you know there are a lot of forums out there for people suffering from addiction. This place is different. So many examples of the forum staff not only talking the talk but also walking the walk. From the person with 500 posts to the ones with 5. A feeling of genuine caring.
So I just wanted to say a simple T.Y.V.M. to the people who took the time to create this forum and the ones who dedicate their personal time to this forum. You truly are special people.
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Walking the walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the walk.   Walking the walk. EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 9:26 pm

Walking the walk. Bluebi10

Kevin,
We ALL thank you for your words.
I am glad that you are reading and getting to know the people on the forum by the different posts they have made over time. It is a lot to take in I know and a lot of reading to do. We are all different in our own ways but the same in so many as well.
If you ever have any questions or need to know where something is on the forum let us know. And if there is something that you would like to see on the forum, let me know and I will see what I can do to make it happen.
We are happy to have you with us.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Walking the walk.
Page 1 of 1