Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE!   WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE! EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 1:24 am

Welcome Sadiesunshine!

My name is Cathy and I am along time member here. I also been on Suboxone since August of 2008. I am doing really well on it. Are you a Suboxone patient or are you thinking about going on Suboxone?

We have two moderators here. They are two wonderful ladies with alot of education on Suboxone and recovery. Their Names are Dee and Barbara. They will help you with any problems that you might have. If you need answers about something or just need support they are here for you.

I hope you will take the time to look around the forum. If you have any questions or just need to vent you can post or pm Dee, Barbara or me. We hope to hear from you soon.

Have a Great Tuesday!

Cathy WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE! Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE!   WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE! EmptyTue 27 Apr 2010, 10:16 pm

WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE! Bathsa10

Hello there Sadiesunshine, my name is Dee and it is great to meet you. I must apologize for not being here sooner, I have had a lot going on with my health lately and some days I am not able to log on until later in the evenings. But I do try and make it here before the night is out.
I just want to say welcome!
Make yourself at home at read through the postings of the other members, if you should have any questions please let us know. We always try to do what we can to help find the answers that our members are looking for.
Most days it is kind of slow around here and then again we have sometimes when we are really jumping with new members and questions. It always pleases us to see someone new enter into recovery.
I have been a Suboxone patient for going on four years now. It hasn't always been easy but I wouldn't trade my life now for anything. With the help of Suboxone and counseling I have been able to do a complete turn around. I feel better about myself and I don't wake up everyday worrying about whether or not I'm going to have enough of whatever it takes to get me through the day. I never thought I would hear myself say that, but it is true.
Barbara should be along at some point to say hello to you as well. I really hope that you decide to stick around and get to know the other members.
If you need anything just say the word.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE!   WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE! EmptyWed 28 Apr 2010, 10:34 pm

Hi Sunshine,

I'm Barbara and pleased to see another member has joined. Yahoo! Please let us know how you are and what's going on with you. If we can help, there's plenty of it here. I'm living proof you can successfully recovery and taper off of this most wonderfull medicine. I have going on three months and doing well. I have off and on days, depending on how much I worked the day before. The heat seems to get to me and I sweat a lot. This could have something to do with my thyroid. It's probably a little of everything. Glad you're here and invite you to post along with us. We are very happy to have you with us.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE!   WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE! Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME SADIESUNSHINE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: