Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welome Taylor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welome Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Welome Taylor   Welome Taylor EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 6:14 pm

Welome Taylor Tras_w10
Once again we are pleased to welcome another new member to our family.
Welcome Taylor, My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators along with Barbara Rue. Words cannot express how happy I am to see this famliy grow as it is.
Are yu currently taking Suboxone or thinking about it? Which ever it may be, you are most welcome here. Please make yourself comfortable and if there is anything we can do for you, let us know. We are here to help.
Barabara Rue and the other members will be along shortly to welcome you I'm sure.
Yours
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welome Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welome Taylor   Welome Taylor EmptySat 27 Dec 2008, 9:50 pm

Hi Taylor, it's good to see another person join us and so young. It does my heart good to see someone who gets help in their younger days and not waste most of their life on drugs. You also have a better chance to making it while starting out with your future ahead of you. Glad you are here and you are welcome to stay. If there's anything you need help with, just ask. One of us will be right here. I'm Barbara Rue and will give you all I have in knowledge of SuboxoneWe have a wonderful bunch of people here...the best. Yours in the struggle, Barbara
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Welome Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welome Taylor   Welome Taylor EmptySun 28 Dec 2008, 5:30 pm

Hi Taylor,
I am Beth & have been taking Suboxone since May. It has been a life saver for me. I feel so lucky to even be here today & that Subs even exist! Nothing had worked for me to be able to stay off the opiates before & I'd about given up hope.. I'd gone from pills like Vicodin & Lortabs to OCs & things were crashing down around me really fast! No I truly did feel hopeless! Exclamation I'm soo very happy to say that today I am one of the most hopeful people you'll ever meet! Suspect I feel confident that the Subs can keep me in the right state of mind for recovery. I also love coming onto this forum! I feel that my recovery has grown stronger since getting on here & talking to people who understand what it's like to be where we are.
I'd like to welcome you & would love to hear more about you, if your comfortable to share. Are you on Suboxone? Are you considering going on it? Please post when you are able! Talk to you soon.

Yours,
Beth I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welome Taylor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welome Taylor   Welome Taylor Empty

Back to top Go down

Welome Taylor
Page 1 of 1