Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME TRIXXIEGO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

WELCOME TRIXXIEGO! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TRIXXIEGO!   WELCOME TRIXXIEGO! EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 11:57 pm

Hi Trixxiego, Welcome to the forum! My name is Cathy. I been on Suboxone since August of 2008. It is almost two years for me without any relapes. And that is quite a feat for me.

I hope you get a chance to look around here. There is alot of information and support here. If you have any questions or need support you can post or send a PM to anyone of us. We have two moderators. Their names are Dee and Barbara and they are the nicest people you will ever meet. They will be popping by once they know you are here.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Cathy WELCOME TRIXXIEGO! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

WELCOME TRIXXIEGO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRIXXIEGO!   WELCOME TRIXXIEGO! EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 10:43 am

WELCOME TRIXXIEGO! Quote_10

Hi there TRIXXIEGO,
How are you doing today? It is good to have you here with us.
Are you a current Suboxone patient or thinking about starting Suboxone? Either way, it is good to meet you. Meeting new people in recovery gives me a great sense of making it. Every time that I see a new member reminds me that yes, more people are coming to realize "they CAN do it"
Recovery is never easy, but having other people to share with makes it a much better place to be. Please when you have the time tell us a little bit about yourself.
If you have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery we are here to help.
Barbara will be along at some point to say hello, maybe even George will join us too.
I look forward to meeting you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

WELCOME TRIXXIEGO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRIXXIEGO!   WELCOME TRIXXIEGO! EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 11:18 pm

Hi Trixx,
I'm Barbara and warmly welcome you to be with us. I'm just before going to bed to get up in the morning for work. I did want to post to you and everyone I've missed in the last few days.

Our forum is a great one. You will be very happy you stayed. My time here has been one of growth and total bliss. I hope you find it as helpfull as I did.
Yours to love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELCOME TRIXXIEGO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TRIXXIEGO!   WELCOME TRIXXIEGO! Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TRIXXIEGO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: