Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME SHANDERELLA!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

WELCOME SHANDERELLA! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME SHANDERELLA!   WELCOME SHANDERELLA! EmptyThu 01 Apr 2010, 12:44 am

Hi Shanderella, My name is Cathy and I am a member here. I also been on Suboxone since August of 2008. I been addicted to painkillers for the last 30 years. I have been thru detox and rehabs. which didn't really help. I would just relapse within a month or two. Since August of 2008 I am happy to say I have not relapse once.

I hope you get a chance to look around the forum. There is great support and info. here. Our moderators will help you with any problem that you might have. If you have questions your welcome to post them or else you can private message our moderators.

Please let us know what we can do for you. We will be happy to help out.

Cathy WELCOME SHANDERELLA! Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SHANDERELLA!   WELCOME SHANDERELLA! EmptyThu 01 Apr 2010, 6:17 am

Hello and welcome:

This is Barbara welcoming you to our forum. Thrilled to see another person is stepping up to recovery. I'm one of the moderators and along with Beth and Dee, we do all we can for anyone needing directions or answers about Suboxone or Methadone. Cathy is one of our steady members about answering posts, you can also count on her for advice. You are on the most popular site around. This is a place you can feel safe without being judged.

Take your time and look around the contexts and personal posts. The numbers to contact the main office is at the end of the moderators posts. Feel free to call and leave your number to be called back if you can't afford the call.

Be free and know this is the first big step is to contact people who know and want to share your life with us.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SHANDERELLA!   WELCOME SHANDERELLA! EmptySat 03 Apr 2010, 10:49 am

WELCOME SHANDERELLA! Yellow10

Hi Shanderella,
Welcome!!
My name is Dee and it is great to have to here with us. Are you a current Suboxone patient or are you looking for information on starting your recovery with Suboxone?
Either way we are here to help you. If you have any questions or just need to vent you have come to the right place.
We are a small group but have a lot to offer.
Support is one of the most important things in order to have a successful recovery. You can never have too much.

What brings you to the forum? We also have a Suboxone website that is a wealth of information on the subject of addiction, & opiates as well as Suboxone. The link to visit our website is; www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Along with our Suboxone website we have our sister website. That website has been around a little but longer that the Suboxone website and contains a lot of information about Methadone we also have a Methadone forum for patients that have decided to go with MMT as a way of managing their addictions.
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

I hope you will decide to stick around and become an active posting member. We have a lot to share and the offer of friendship is here.
Enjoy your day.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SHANDERELLA!   WELCOME SHANDERELLA! Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME SHANDERELLA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: