Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME SUSANSPY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

WELCOME SUSANSPY! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME SUSANSPY!   WELCOME SUSANSPY! EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 9:14 pm

Hi Susanspy, Welcome to the forum! My name is Cathy. I am a long time member here. I been on Suboxone since August of 2008. That day in August has changed my life for the better. Things can get crazy at times but I can deal a whole lot better being on Suboxone.

I hope you get a chance to look around the forum. There is alot of info. and support here. If you have any questions we will be happy to help out. Once our moderators know that you are here they will stop by to say hello. They are the kindess ladies that I ever met and once you get to know them I think you would agree.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Cathy WELCOME SUSANSPY! Icon_sunny

Last edited by samigirl56 on Tue 30 Mar 2010, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

WELCOME SUSANSPY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SUSANSPY!   WELCOME SUSANSPY! EmptyWed 31 Mar 2010, 9:25 am

Hello and welcome to the recent joiners of our forum. Glad to have you here. Would some of you post about yourselves? Your posts are safe here and we don't judge or do anything but help with your recovery process. We are all different and have our own way of rekindling our life as we knew it before we got side tracked with this thing called opiate addition. I have recently...about two months of no Suboxone. I still have foam in my pee, but it's getting less and less. I had a problem with having Hepititis C and I had to get off or just feel worse and worse. This doesn't say everyone will react this way. I'm glad for the choice I made and so far I'm doing well. Oh, I'm Barbara, a person who has done "something" all of my adult life. Name it, I've done it. Well, no crack. Just the thought of it turned me to run the other way.

I want to wish the best for everyone this Easter, one of my favorite holidays. Have a happy one and let us hear from you. Share a tear or two. Unlighten Your load. Let us help you carry on.
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara

Last edited by Barbara Rue on Wed 31 Mar 2010, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct spelling)
Back to top Go down

WELCOME SUSANSPY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: