Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WELCOME SYBSPAIN07!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

WELCOME SYBSPAIN07! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME SYBSPAIN07!   WELCOME SYBSPAIN07! EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:29 pm

Hi Sybspain07, My name is Cathy and I am a member here. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. I hope you get a chance to look around the forum. There is alot of info. and support here.

As for me, I been on Suboxone for 1 year and 7 months. I abused painkillers most of my adult life. I would try to get clean and I would be drug free for a few months than back to the painkillers. Since I been on Suboxone I haven't taken anything stronger than an asprin.

I am sure once the moderators see that you are here they will welcome you. They are the three greatest ladies that you will ever meet.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Cathy WELCOME SYBSPAIN07! Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

WELCOME SYBSPAIN07! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME SYBSPAIN07!   WELCOME SYBSPAIN07! EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 10:19 pm

WELCOME SYBSPAIN07! Lav_fl10

Hello Sybspain07.
Welcome to the forum. My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. It is a pleasure to have you here with us. If you should have any questions about Suboxone or concerns about your recovery please don't hesitate to let us know. We are more that happy to talk with you and see what we can do to guide you n the right direction.
We have a great group of people here so don't worry about anything that you might say. We are not here to judge you.
Please post when you are comfortable, tell us a little bit about yourself.
I have been a Suboxone patient for four years. Before starting Suboxone, I was a Methadone patient. Both of these medications have done so much in the way is helping me to gain my stability. I hope that you will join us in posting.
I look forward to meeting you,
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

WELCOME SYBSPAIN07!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: