Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Tonyalee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Welcome Tonyalee Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TONYALEE!   Welcome Tonyalee EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 11:19 pm

Hi Tonyalee, My name is Cathy and I am along time member here. I been on Suboxone for 1 year and 7 months. I am doing really well in my recovery since I started Sub. Before that I was always relapsing.

Anyways I just thought I would interduce myself. I am sure the moderaters will reponse to you once they know that you are here. I hope you will take a look around and feel free to post if you have any questions or need support.

I am looking forward to getting to know you. Cathy
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome Tonyalee Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Tonyalee   Welcome Tonyalee EmptyWed 24 Mar 2010, 11:21 pm

Hi Tonya,
Glad to see another member has joined our forum and in hopes you will stay around and join in out posting each other. We really are a great bunch of people who care. We would all love to hear from you and know your words are safe with us. It's late and I must get in bed for work in the morning. I just wanted to welcome you and let you know you are important to us.

Love,
Barbara
Back to top Go down

Welcome Tonyalee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: