Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Gracehappens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome Gracehappens Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Gracehappens   Welcome Gracehappens EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010, 9:44 pm

I love being able to welcome Gracehappens to our forum. Welcome to our group, which is the best I've ever been with. All of us truly care about each other and it's not just talk. Even though we have been on Suboxone for some time, we are all fighting the good fight. I hope you will join in our conversations when you feel up to it. Thoughts shared make them smaller and not so overwhelming. Dee, one of the nicest people you will ever met will be with you soon and Beth and Cathy. We are all having heavy changes we are going through. Helping you will help us get what we need. So, would you please let us hear from you? You are still welcomed to read along with the rest of us.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Gracehappens   Welcome Gracehappens EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010, 11:23 pm

Hi Gracehappens, I really like your forum name! My name is Cathy and I am a member here. I been on Suboxone for about a year and a half now. I used to abused painkillers. Suboxone has help me to live a somewhat normal life. I hope to hear from you soon.

Cathy
Back to top Go down
gracehappens

Female
Number of posts : 1
Humor : the lamer the better!
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Gracehappens   Welcome Gracehappens EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 12:30 am

Hi Cathy and Barbara! I have never been a part of a "chat" so please bear with me as I get used to the format. I am glad to know there is a safe place to get information and people to talk to.

Amy
Back to top Go down
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Gracehappens   Welcome Gracehappens EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 5:43 pm

Welcome Gracehappens Angels19

Hello Gracehappens!
How are you today? Like Cathy & Barbara, I love your screen name. I believe that grace does truly happen & right when God wants it to happen. My name is Beth & I wanted to welcome you to our precious forum where you have a safe place to come vent your feelings to others who truly understand the feelings & emotions that you are enduring. Are you currently on Suboxone or thinking of beginning it? I have been on it for 23 months now & it has changed my entire life around. I was very addicted to opiate painkillers, in the end, mainly Oxycontins & am grateful to yet still be alive today to live a much more "normal" lifestyle.
What brought you to decide to become a member here? Are you struggling with a particular situation or issue that we could possibly help you with? If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away as that is what we are here for. We have many special members that help to encourage & support you throughout your daily struggles in addiction or recovery. Our forum manager, Dee, has recently had some health issues & the CEO, Deborah Shira, has broken her Clavical & her doctor has refrained her from using the computer right now, as she is the person who created & made this forum exist as well as having two sister websites on Suboxone & Methadone treatment. The links to both websites are directly beneath Dee's name, Barbara's name, as well as my own, as we are currently the forums "moderators" yet we also have many other special members, such as Cathy, who is always here to welcome, support & encourage you in any possible way. She is a gem!! (and a very knowledgeable gem too!!) Welcome Gracehappens Herz All of us have been going through some sort of personal issues at what seems the very same time lately. Medically, mentally and/or home issues, etc So as Barbara said, it is great to have you join & try to help you out as that is what helps us out as well. Please let us know how you are doing & if there is anything that you need, please don't hesitate to ask away!!Welcome Gracehappens Icon_question
I look forward to getting to know you better GraceHappens & hope that you will post a bit about yourself & where you are in your addiction or recovery. And once again, welcome aboard! Welcome Gracehappens Herz
Your Friend in the Struggle for Recovery,
Beth Welcome Gracehappens Herz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Gracehappens   Welcome Gracehappens Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Gracehappens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: