Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Les44!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Welcome Les44! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Les44!   Welcome Les44! EmptySun 14 Mar 2010, 4:56 pm

Hi Les44, My name is Cathy and I am a member here. I been on Suboxone since August 2008. I have a history of abusing pain killers. Since Aug. 2008 the strongest pain killer I take is a asprin.

I am sure onces the moderators see that you are here they will pop in to welcome you. Their names are Dee, Barbara and Beth. They are wonderful and will help you with anything that you might need.

Anyways, I thought I would introduce myself. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cathy
Back to top Go down
les44

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Welcome Les44! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Les44!   Welcome Les44! EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 2:40 pm

Hi Cathy,
I sent you a reply yesterday, but have not seen it posted. I was just wondering if you know why. Maybe I didn't send it the right way. So before I repeat the previously sent message I will wait and see if I'm doing this correctly!
Talk to you soon~
Leslie Welcome Les44! Star3
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

Welcome Les44! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Les44!   Welcome Les44! EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:31 pm

Hi Leslie, Sometimes that will happen. When you write a post it just disapears. It used to happen to me all the time. But I figured out because I took too long to write it or I just left it and came back to it and when I posted it it was gone. I think you got the hang of thought because your last post showed up.

I hope you had a great Day. It was chilly here in NY. Tomorrow it is going to be sunny and up in the fifties. I think spring is finally here.

Talk to you soon. Cathy Welcome Les44! Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
les44

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Welcome Les44! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Les44!   Welcome Les44! EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 12:08 am

Hi Cathy!
O.k. like I was saying in the phantom reply!
My name is Leslie and I just started taking Suboxone 3 days ago. I was glad to stumble across this sight as I do have tons of questions.
Good for you and the amount of time away from pain killers, I feel hopeful when I hear about people's success! Welcome Les44! Star3
So I guess I will check out the forum and see what I'm suppose to do about asking questions. I noticed today, when I was checking things out, that there is a place for just asking questions about Suboxone so that is where I think I will post my questions. That is if I ever get there as I seem to be going 3,000 different directions at once!! I really have never been in a forum except at school on some of the on-line classes I've taken.....Anyways, as I was saying...
Thank you for your reply and keep on keepin on!
Enjoy~
Leslie
Back to top Go down
LFran

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Welcome Les44! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Welcome Les44! EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:34 pm

Hi, my name is Lisa and I've been on Suboxone for 5 years. I'm trying to cut down so I can get off. Was wondering if anyone can give me any advice. I started on 12 mg. and just his last month went from 6 to 4 mg. but am having anxiety & depression and don't feel like getting off the couch. It's hard! I could use some support but don't know anybody on it.
Lisa
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

Welcome Les44! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Les44!   Welcome Les44! EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 11:01 pm

Hi Lisa, My name is Cathy and I am a long time member here. The only advice I can give you is to take it slow and easy. After each drop give yourself time to adjust to the new dose. I think it takes a couple of weeks to adjust. The lower you get the slower the taper should be. Is your doctor making you taper or are you doing this on your own? About the anxiety and depression I would speak to your doctor and can put you on an anti-depressant if you are not on one. I am sure once the others see your post they can offer more ideas and support. I hope your evening is going well. Cathy
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female

Welcome Les44! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Les44!   Welcome Les44! EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 11:30 pm

Hi Leslie, I will be watching out for your questions so ask away. We will help you out with anything that we can. How are you feeling on the Suboxone? If it is anything like me I felt a since of relief. Hope to talk to you soon.

Cathy Welcome Les44! Icon_albino
Back to top Go down
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Welcome Les44! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Les44!   Welcome Les44! EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010, 8:58 pm

Hi Leslie,

It's Barbara and in hopes you are doing okay. I know it helps to share even when you don't feel like you can. Anything worthwhile is hard. We have a lot crammed way down and it's an ordeal to know where to begin to let it out. Someone said we are as sick as our secrets and the healing begins when we slowly put it our there. I'm listening anytime you want to express yourself. Take all the time you need. When it comes down to it, all we really want is to feel close to somebody. We care about each other and in turn we get our needs met.

I'm working tomorrow and up early, so I'll go for now. I try to check the board before I go to bed. Look for the good in everything and know there are people with you.
Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Les44! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Les44!   Welcome Les44! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Les44!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: