Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing Far Right

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbara Rue

Barbara Rue

Female
Number of posts : 851
Humor : You can't keep it unless you give it away
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Introducing Far Right Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Far Right   Introducing Far Right EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 9:26 pm

Hello Far Right,

I'm Barbara and want to welcome you to our forum. I've been on Suboxone for a little over three years and this Monday I had a choice to make. My clinic went up twenty five dollars on the visit and a dollar for each pill. The choice was give up the Suboxone or my precious horses I rescued from being put down. I couldn't afford both. Suboxone has served me well and had gotten to the place no matter how much I took, I had this lousey feeling without any energy and something inside said you have made it to a place where a change needs to be made. My doctor said I may one morning wake up and not want or need to dose. I think when I got put in this financial corner, I replaced my love for recovery to the love of my horses. Many times I didn't feel like going out early in the morning and feeding them, but I knew they needed me. I forced myself up and out to tend to them. When they needed to be brushed or feet cleaned, I knew I had to go no matter how badly I felt. I owe a lot to these creatures cause they got me up when I just wanted to sit and do nothing. My, I've gone on about myself when I wanted to make you feel at home here. I hope you will join in and find your own way to recover. There is a way. You just have to follow and force yourself when you don't want to. I owe my life to this forum and the medical staff at my clinic.

Please do feel free to express where you are with your recovery. I've found it's not who you are, it's where you are. I'm not a know-it-all, but I've smartened up quite a bit. If I can help you, please let me know how. We also have Beth who truely cares about everyone. Our other moderator, Dee is taking some time out, but I know she checks in. We all care and here for you.

Yours in the struggle,
Barbara
Back to top Go down
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Far Right   Introducing Far Right EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 1:16 am

Hi Far Right, It looks like I just missed you on the Chat Board. Anyways, My name is Cathy and I have been a member here for awhile now. I been on Suboxone since August of 2008. That little orange pill has been a life saver for me. Are you on Suboxone or are you thinking about taking Suboxone? I see your from TX. My mom just lives outside of Houston. Well I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to interduce myself.
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Far Right   Introducing Far Right EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 10:21 am

Introducing Far Right Saturd10

Good morning Far Right,
My name is Dee and as Barbara said I have been taking a bit of time off but I am back and slowly working my way back to this wonderful forum.
It is a pleasure to have you here with us. If you have any questions or concerns about Suboxone or your own recovery let us know. We will do our best to help you find the answers you are looking for.
Everyone works their own recovery in their own way.
We'd like you to share with us. Tell us your story. We do have a section on the forum where you can post your story. You can find it by looking in the index of the forum.
I know that posting on a new forum where you really don't know the members can't be a bit overwhelming at first. But I promise you that once you get started the words will come if you allow them.
What you thought you could never say is said. And it helps to get it all out.

If you are in need of specific information on Suboxone please visit our website if you haven't already done so. It is a wealth of information if you are interested in learning about Methadone we have another website that is: Medical Assisted Treatment of America Inc. The MATA site is full of information about the subject of Methadone as well as addiction, you can find that at: www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Our Suboxone website is: www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Please let us know what we can do for you.
Yours in recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Far Right   Introducing Far Right EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 3:41 pm

Introducing Far Right Welcom15

Hello & Welcome Far Right!
How are you doing today? I am in hopes that you are getting along wonderfully! My name is Beth & I apologize that it has taken me this long to welcome you to our precious forum. I must've missed your name appearing as a new member, but that is no excuse, as I prefer to welcome our new members as soon as I see that they have joined. I have been a bit behind on everything these days!?!? As I am sure that you are aware of, we all have issues that need tending to & that doesn't always allow me the time that I would like to spend on the computer, at least recently.. Introducing Far Right Icon_cry
Are you currently on Suboxone or thinking of beginning it? I have been on it since May of 2008 & I truly believe that it HAS saved my life! It was like a near instant miracle! I feel so very blessed & grateful to have found out about this medication, as well as to get onto it & on with my journey to recovery! I sincerely hope that you are either already on it or are trying to get onto it to assist you on your journey as well. I realize that using the Suboxone will not simply keep you in recovery on its own, as you still have to put in the work & time that goes along with our disease, but it really does help get you in the right frame of mind to be able to concentrate on your recovery. It alleviates the physical withdrawals as well as curbing the cravings to use the opiates. Therefore, without our mind solely focused on how badly we feel, we are able to directly focus on how to "repair" ourselves. If that makes sense? As I had mentioned to Dee last night, I was actually on the Suboxone for about six months before my "recovery" truly began. When I began to reach out to others who understood what it is like to have gone through these very same feelings & emotions that accompany our disease. This forum & the special members that I have met here have given me the opportunity to interact with others traveling the same path as I am. This is a safe place to come to be able to vent our feelings, good or bad, and get it off of your shoulders alone. It is too heavy of a burden to carry by ourselves! Not to even mention that you have access to a wealth of information on this forum, as well as the websites that Dee had referred to in her above post. Both links to these sites are available under Dee's name, as well as Barbara's & mine. I strongly encourage you to take a look at the enourmous amounts of available, valuable information on these sites.
I look forward to getting to know you better "Far Right" & hope that you will begin to open up & share about your own situation. And just to let you know, no matter what you have ever said or done, you will NEVER be ridiculed, nor put down for honestly speaking of your past & how to leave it in the past. We have all done things that we regret while using. We DO NOT permit members to "bash" one another, nor how they are working their own recovery, as we believe that whatever works to keep you on track is what you should remain doing. Why fix something that is not broken? I have also learned so very much from reading others ideas on what has or has NOT worked for them along the way... It really helps give me a fresh perspective on these issues that go along with our recovery. I sincerely hope that you will get the same success from utilizing this forum & the websites that are available to you. When I first joined the forum in Nov.'08, a very wise friend told me one of the most accurate quotes that I have ever heard & will never forget~ thank you Ms. Barbara! As she explained to me, "that a problem talked about is a problem half solved!" There is no doubt in my mind that this is true because I have seen it work so many times.
So I ask you, Far Right, what brought you here & choose to become a member? Where do you stand in your addiction/recovery these days? We would really like to hear from you & to get to know you better! Also, where are you from? No specifics, just your city or state? I am simply wondering because if you are having a difficult time trying to locate a Provider, then we may be able to help you in that aspect, as well as with financial assistance and any further questions that you may have that we could possibly assist you with.
Looking forward to hearing from you very soon, hopefully?!?!
Yours in this Struggle,
Beth Introducing Far Right Herz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Far Right   Introducing Far Right Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing Far Right
Page 1 of 1