Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to ryno53 and justincase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome to ryno53 and justincase Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to ryno53 and justincase   Welcome to ryno53 and justincase EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 11:25 pm

Welcome to ryno53 and justincase Birds_11

Hello everyone!
Our newest members to welcome are ryno53 and justincase.
Lets get together and show them what real support is all about.
And to you ryno53 & justincase, many welcomes are extended to you. My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. Barbara and Beth are our two other moderators. If you have any questions about the forum please let us know. If you have any problems posting on the forum let us know so we can try to guide you in the workings of the forum.

It is indeed a pleasure to have you here with us. Recovery is a blessing but when you don't really have anyone to talk to or are trying to go it along it can be a bit intimidating as well. We are here to help you in any way that we can.
You may have many questions about Suboxone and your treatment if that is the case we are always here to lend a hand. If you should have any concerns about your recovery please let us know. The more you talk to other people and reach out to help those around you the more successful you will be at your recovery. Remember, this is your recovery and only you can work it.
I look forward to talking with you
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
samigirl56

samigirl56

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Welcome to ryno53 and justincase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ryno53 and justincase   Welcome to ryno53 and justincase EmptyThu 11 Feb 2010, 6:41 pm

Hi ryno53 and justincase. My name is Cathy and I have been a memeber here for quite awhile now. I have been on Suboxone since August of 2008. I have not relapsed since then and what a blessing that is! I been addicted to painkillers most of my adult life. I would stay clean for a few months than back I go again. If you need any questions answered or just want to vent you are in the right place. Our moderators are great! They will give all the support you need and help solve any problems that you might have.

I hope you two will enjoy this forum as much as I have.
Have a great evening. Cathy
Back to top Go down

Welcome to ryno53 and justincase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: