Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Gain knowledge and share experiences with Suboxone, to obtain support through coming together with one bond in common-To help, support and educate others.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome Auntie C

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Auntie C Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Auntie C   Welcome Auntie C EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 10:49 pm

Welcome Auntie C Lolli_10

Hello Auntie C and welcome to The Light At The End of The Tunnel.
My name is Dee and it is great to have you here with us. If you have any questions or concerns about Suboxone or your recovery let us know.
We are here to help. we care about you.
We have two moderators on the forum, they are Barbara and Beth. I am sure they we will be here soon to say hello to you as well.
Are you currently a Suboxone patient or are you thinking about starting Suboxone? Once you get comfortable and settled in, I'd like to hear from you. You can post your story under the "Suboxone Stories" Section of the forum. Feel free to read through the forum. If you see something that interests you, you are more than welcome to post.
We have a great group of people here. If you are looking for a place where you can meet new people that have been through what you are going through you have come to the right place.
Addiction is a disease that is misunderstood by many, only someone that has suffered from this terrible disease can know what it is like to travel that well worn road.
I look forward to meeting you Auntie C.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
bfye

bfye

Female
Number of posts : 695
Humor : There is no room in your heart for anger when you are filled with gratitude.
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Welcome Auntie C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Auntie C   Welcome Auntie C EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 11:29 pm

Welcome Auntie C 19891310

Hello Auntie C & Welcome! Welcome Auntie C Icon_cheers

My name is Beth & I wanted to welcome you to our precious forum that I am so happy you have decided to become a member here! It always makes my heart feel so good to know that one less person feels all alone with this horrible disease. Like Dee, I have many questions for you as well. Are you currently on Suboxone or Methadone? Or thinking of beginning either one of them? I hope that you will take a look at our websites containing a wealth of information on both medications as well as testimonials & others stories regarding members own addiction & recovery. Both links to the sites are directly under my name, as well as Dee & Barbara's names. I really encourage you to take a look at both of them as you get some time as you will really be surprised how much information is actually located there. And with the forum here, we are like family! We feel comfortable with each other to discuss anything that is threatening our recovery as well as the "normal" side effects of being on such maintenance medications. We are here to help each other through the daily struggles of addiction & recovery! Again, I am so happy that you have decided to join us. If there is anything that you need or that we could possibly help you with or through, please do not hesitate to ask. Everyone here understands what it feels like to walk in those worn out shoes of addiction & are tired of living that way! We are here to support our recovery!
I look forwrd to getting to know you better Auntie C & hope that you will share a bit about yourself & situation as you feel comfortable to do so!
Yours in the Struggle,
Beth Welcome Auntie C Herz
Back to top Go down
Auntie C

Auntie C

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Welcome Auntie C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Auntie C   Welcome Auntie C EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 7:04 pm

Hi All & thanks for the nice welcoming messages!

I am an opiate (heroin, etc. etc.) addict x about 18 years.....but have been so very fortunate to have been on suboxne now for 22 months Welcome Auntie C Icon_smile , being happy to say I have not picked up a single time since.

I started at 16 mg and have volutarily weaned myself down to 2 mg per day & intend to stay put at this dose for the duration.

Life is *good*!
Back to top Go down
nannamom
Admin
nannamom

Female
Number of posts : 2210
Humor : Once you choose hope, anything’s possible. -Christopher Reeve
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Welcome Auntie C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Auntie C   Welcome Auntie C EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 7:25 pm

Hi Auntie
It is great to have you here with us. Thank you for posting. It makes me happy to see new members but to see new members that post makes my day.
Keep up the great work
Yours in Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

Welcome Auntie C Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Auntie C   Welcome Auntie C Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Auntie C
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Suboxone: The Light At The End Of The Tunnel :: Suboxone Issues :: Introductions-
Jump to: